Hyatt House Seattle/Redmond
$329
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
$229
Element Seattle Redmond(Redmond)(Great Value!)
$247
Element.com
  • Breakfast included
Redmond Inn(Redmond)(Great Value!)
$186
Orbitz.com
Aloft Seattle Redmond(Redmond)(Great Value!)
$239
$199
$199
$189
Official Site
WoodSpring Suites Seattle Redmond(Redmond)(Great Value!)
$161
$156
$156
All reviewsfree parkingomelette stationomelet barcustom omeletsmade to order omeletsgreat roomincluded breakfastindoor poolan extended stayfull size fridgemini kitchenfire pitsammamish riverkitchen areahot tubpotatoesgreat breakfast
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I normally stay in Bellevue, but this time I tried Redmond and was impressed. Formerly a "Hotel Sierra" this property is a new boutique-style hotel with a great breakfast spread (included in rate) Super value compared to the Hyatt Bellevue. I know it's popular with longer-stay guests as they offer some rooms with kitchenettes. Book early as rooms are frequently at a premium.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Pros - beautiful hotel with great amenities, a bountiful free breakfast and free internet. It's perfect for the single corporate traveller.

Cons - My friend and I were travelling through Seattle for one night. Booked through Hotwire and got a King room with sofa bed. There were no queen/queen rooms available for the night. This was fine as we had no other option. Unfortunately, the customer service was less than pleasant. They had told us that all the sheets and duvet needed for the sofa bed was in the closet. When I opened the closed door - the only thing available was a thin blanket. I called Housekeeping and got push back - asking if I checked the closet - finally someone brought me something that was inadequate - if I had to guess, it looked like a mattress pad and tried to tell me that that's what they used. Finding this unsatisfactory, I called the front desk and asked for a duvet, which they finally delivered (so much for not having this). I had to make the bed myself - which for a full service hotel, I found to be unacceptable.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Stayed here again last month for shopping and visiting friends in the area. It is close to Redmond town centre and there's a strip mall with grocery stores and restaurants within walking distance. Service was super friendly. Stayed at its sister Grand Hyatt at Seattle and didn't get the same level of service and front desk efficiency as this one.

The breakfast included was excellent. There's an omlette station and lots of hot items included. With parking and wifi also included in the room rate, I would not hesitate to stay here again visiting the Seattle/Redmond/Bellevue area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Becksman
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We picked this hotel for our 2 night stay in the Seattle area based on the tripadvisor reviews. It was really very nice and we enjoyed our stay. Our room was lovely, the bathroom was very spacious with nice lotions & liquid soap; the hotel staff were great. We had takeout from the hotel's restaurant for dinner one night and it was really delicious and very reasonably priced! The breakfast was also yummy and there was a large variety of food to choose from, including lots of hot food. The free underground parking right across from the hotel was very convenient. And, the digital thermometer in the room was a nice touch (as opposed to the standard window-mounted fan/heater/air conditioner units with the lo/med/high/off settings). We did not have a room with a kitchenette but our room did have a small bar fridge.

Areas I would suggest for improvement (perhaps I'm being overly picky but these are just some things that I noticed):
-The scratchy 1-ply toilet paper. Ick.
-There was no room service, so we had to go down to the restaurant to get a menu, bring it back to our room, decide what we wanted, call in the order & then go back down to get the food. Would have preferred just to have it brought to the room. However, as I mentioned above, the food was super delicious and extremely reasonably priced.
-We didn't find the beds to be super comfy, just average, although the fluffy mattress topper was nice.
-No conditioner in the bathroom, just the old standby - shampoo & conditioner in one. Most of us need real conditioner.
-On Saturday morning, about half an hour before the breakfast ended, there was a real mob in the breakfast area - it was hard to find a table & they were running out of a lot of food (both hot & cold) and had even run out of forks. Everything was refilled but there definitely was a lag time there where a lot of people didn't have toast, or bacon, or forks. A few more staff manning the breakfast area would probably solve this issue.

That said, I do feel this hotel is very good value for the money - in fact we would probably stay here again - it's not too far from Seattle, conveniently located just a few minutes away from Redmond Town Center and many restaurants, free parking, good food. It's certainly much better value than staying right in downtown Seattle.

Tip for the underground parking: drive all the way to the very end of the section that is marked "hotel parking" - you'll see an elevator to your right down at the end of a short section of parking spaces. This is the elevator that takes you to just outside the main entrance of the hotel. If you take one of the other elevators marked "hotel lobby", you'll end up down the street a bit, which can be inconvenient if you're hauling luggage or if it's nasty outside.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Same concept of Residence Inn from Marriott, but much better value for money.
Better room, more modern and cleaner. Great mood-environment. Great choice :)
Some few suggestions: busy breakfast (have to better structure for pick times); offer hot chocolate /Splenda options.
Ana