“Excellent stay and free breakfast”

Hyatt House Seattle/Redmond
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Redmond
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stayed for two nights and got this hotel on price line. Free parking, nice location and the breakfast simple awesome. The rooms were clean and smelled good. Had a wonderful stay. We didn't use the pool but looks like lot of families were having fun there.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Just returned home after a wonderful weekend in the Seattle/Bellevue/Redmond area. This hotel was perfect! Wasn't too far from everything, the beds were amazingly comfortable and the room had everything we needed! Free parking and Wi-fi are definitely a plus! Our family will be returning to stay again in the future :)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Business group of 25+ stayed here early February. Everything outstanding as mentioned in previous reviews, the rooms, food, bar, service. The rooms are especially comfortable and the kitchen is a great plus. I'd like to call out the front desk and sales group especially, who all work so hard to achieve a standard of service that will certainly bring our group back again. We had a number of issues to deal with, since rooms were scarce the week we visited. Shannon Kane will make sure that whatever your group needs, they will get. All of the staff - Ruben, Amber, Emma, Ashley, Susan, treated my group as VIPs, got everyone shuttled as needed, corralled luggage when necessary, saw to individual needs/requests, all with a happy and professional demeanor. One of my guests said "best hotel he's ever stayed in", another guest switched his future planned visit from a competitor hotel to this one. Nothing but compliments. Thank you all very much for exceeding our expectations!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for one night while visiting the Redmond, Bellevue, and Seattle area. The hotel was very new - the rooms were gorgeous and the bed was very comfortable! We also used the sofa sleeper and it was new and comfortable as well. The pool was a good size and the hot tub was large but really needed to be hotter and have some jets! The complimentary breakfast buffet had a lot of options both hot & old options. There is parking available in a lot across the street and there is a bar available at the hotel as well. The staff were all very helpful and I would definitely recommend again. I did stay at a competitive hotel in Redmond which did have bigger rooms which may be nice if you have more than 2 people. Also the bathroom doors are sliders that do not really lock - do not really provide a lot of privacy.

Otherwise we really enjoyed the hotel and the amenities.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I stayed at the Hyatt House Redmond/Seattle last week and was very happy with the price and ammenities. I had the studio room and it was very spacious with a nice sitting area, and kitchen with full size refrigerator etc. I had dinner in the restaurant/bar and found it to have a menu with a good variety of foods and resonable prices. This hotel was down the street from a shopping area with lots of small chain stores Macy's and REI. I will definitely stay there again in the future.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 18, 2013

The place is nicely decorated so it feels modern and trendy. Bed was comfortable and room was spacious enough. I really liked that there was a mini kitchen with up to date appliances and was clean. The free breakfast was yummy and they served Starbucks coffee. The pool was great and the fitness room, although small, had a variety of machines and tools to help you get a full workout in. It's located in a nice area close to other major hotels and shopping which was convenient. Out room was located on the inside so it didn't have an attractive view facing the other room windows and vents on the roof of the lobby but was probably quieter than if we got a room facing the main street and shops. This was more of a business oriented hotel so it felt more professional yet was comfortable.

My one complaint would be the grumpy old bartender that wasn't as friendly to us. We wanted to grab a drink and enjoy happy hour in the lounge. We had just sat at the bar and I had picked up the menu to read the drink list. Well, the bartender walked up to me and pretty much took the menu to out of my hand to give it to another couple which I thought was rude. He just plainly said, 'Can I have that,' and took it out of my hand instead of the grabbing another menu which there was one sitting on the counter where he was fixing drinks. After a few minutes, (mind you there were only three other couples in the place and it was pretty quiet) he came back and said, 'what can i get you'. Either he was having a bad day or he didn't like his job but I sensed a sort of an attitude from this guy. He kind of spoiled the atmosphere for me and we decided to go some place else. Except for this guy, the rest of the staff from the front desk to the cleaning crew was friendly and nice.

I've stayed at other hotels in downtown Seattle but I would highly recommend this place if you to plane to stay in the area!

Room Tip: the rooms on the end are probably the best