“A pleasant and impressive hotel”

Silver Cloud Inn Redmond
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Redmond
Reviewed February 22, 2006

The Silver Cloud Inn is superior in all respects and well worth a stay. Front desk staff are always willing to assist in a friendly and professional manner. The rooms are pleasant and the breakfast offering is superb. The indoor pool/jacuzzi area is very nice for swimming and relaxation, although for exercise the shallow pool is somewhat of a challenge. A small gym adjacent to the pool has five or six impressive workout machines.
Overall this hotel is a very pleasant place to stay, every aspect reflecting a cultivated concern for the comfort and convenience of its guests.

• Stayed: February 2006
1  Thank CaliforniaNative

Reviewed August 30, 2005

I only stayed one night during a quick trip, but I was pleasantly surprised by the accomodations. The front desk staff was quick on the check-in and check-out, and had ideas about where I could walk (no car) for dinner. Wireless internet without an extra charge, a clean and comfortable suite with a roomy desk. Newspaper and breakfast buffet included.

• Stayed: August 2005, traveled on business
1  Thank NJTraveller22
A TripAdvisor Member
North Bend, WA.
Reviewed July 11, 2005

I stayed at the Silver Cloud in May of 2005. To be honest, I was a bit disappointed in thier customer service. My reservation was messed up when I arrived and although it was fixed, it was a big fiasco. I probably won't stay there again.

REDMONDGM, General Manager at Silver Cloud Inn Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2007

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I realize it has been a while since you wrote your feedback and I apologize for the extremely late response. I am so sorry that you did not have a very good experience during your stay here a couple of years ago. I would like to take this chance to invite you to come back to our hotel and experience our improved services. Our front desk team has been undergoing continuing customer service training and we have also made improvements in our front desk operating system.

Aside from the improved services, we continue to offer our signature complimentary continental breakfast, complimentary high speed internet access (both wired and wireless), and complimentary shuttle service to anywhere within 5 miles of the hotel from Mondays thru Fridays.

We do hope that you will give us a chance to be of service to you again.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon!

LEAH MANNHALT

A TripAdvisor Member
Boise, ID
Reviewed March 29, 2005

I have tried to stay at the Silver Cloud Inn several times and each time I go, I keep thinking it will be better! Boy, I was wrong! This hotel is not for me, nor would I reccommend it to any of my friends.

• Stayed: January 2005, traveled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

We do hope that you will give us a chance to be of service to you again.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon!

LEAH MANNHALT

Reviewed February 19, 2005

What a lovely Hotel! Reasonably priced, clean, friendly, comfortable. I would recommend to anyone.

2  Thank NikiXO
Reviewed December 2, 2004

Very nice and well-run hotel. Rooms are large, well-maintained, clean, and include free high-speed internet access. Indoor pool large enough to actually swim in (not just splash around).
Staff is firendly and helpful. Pleasant lobby with fireplace.
For the price, it can't be beat. I've stayed here half a dozen times and it's my first choice when in Redmond -- which has quite a few good inexpensive hotels.

2  Thank Beauzeaux
Reviewed November 8, 2004

I've stayed at the Silver Cloud Redmond about 10x in the past couple years and am still pleased. I'm in my early 30s. Good breakfast, pool, internet terminal with printer (to print your boarding pass), clean rooms, good customer service, relatively cheap price, and convenient location make this consistently good lodging.

2  Thank Fun6549