The Silver Cloud Inn is superior in all respects and well worth a stay. Front desk staff are always willing to assist in a friendly and professional manner. The rooms are pleasant and the breakfast offering is superb. The indoor pool/jacuzzi area is very nice for swimming and relaxation, although for exercise the shallow pool is somewhat of a challenge. A small gym adjacent to the pool has five or six impressive workout machines.
Overall this hotel is a very pleasant place to stay, every aspect reflecting a cultivated concern for the comfort and convenience of its guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Silver Cloud Inn Redmond is located in the heart of Redmond's high-tech corridor just three blocks from Microsoft's main campus. Downtown Seattle is 12 miles away just across beautiful Lake Washington via floating bridge. Upscale shopping and dining options are within a few minutes from our Redmond hotel with the renowned Bellevue Square and Lincoln Square just 3 miles away and Redmond Town Center just 4 miles away. The complimentary Silver Cloud Breakfast is offered daily in addition to our fitness and business centers. The hotel has a year-round indoor pool and spa, and offers local area shuttles. Our brand new state-of-the-art fitness center is now open with all new equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, JackRabbit Systems, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Redmond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn Redmond Hotel Redmond
- Silver Cloud Hotel Redmond
- Silver Cloud Redmond