Silver Cloud Inn Redmond
$229
Redmond Inn(Redmond)(Great Value!)
$186
Orbitz.com
Element Seattle Redmond(Redmond)(Great Value!)
$247
Element.com
  • Breakfast included
$309
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Aloft Seattle Redmond(Redmond)(Great Value!)
$239
Aloft.com
  • Pool
WoodSpring Suites Seattle Redmond(Redmond)(Great Value!)
$161
$156
$156
All reviewsmicrosoft campussausagetuesday nightwaffleshuge tvdouble sinksdowntown bellevueindoor poolbusiness centerfree breakfasta great stayfront desk staffgreat breakfastfitness roomwe've stayedrooms are largenice hotel
Reviewed July 29, 2008

Old, plain, but very clean room. Huge TV, but set to stretch mode so everyone is fat. Paper and breakfast.

Mostly, if you're headed into Microsoft, this is a great location. Starbucks close too. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
2  Thank Brian M
Reviewed June 17, 2008

This hotel was very comfortable with a few nice touches. It was great for a week long business stay. The room was equpped with a comfortable king sized bed, a small kitchenette with microwave and fridge, free internet access, a large HDTV set, a large tub, iron and ironing board, and functioning air conditioning / heating / fan unit. The room was quiet.

There is a small workout room with two elliptical machines, a treadmill and a bike and a few free weights. There is a medium sized indoor swimming pool and a whirlpool. The pool room has one wall of glass doors which open into a small courtyard which is private and well landscaped with flowers. The pool has a couple of skylights that make the area bright even on an overcast day.

The breakfast was plentiful and served in a comfortable large breakfast room. There were waffles, toast, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee, and fruit.

I loved the cat. He was unobtrusive, and short-haired.

This was a good value for the money and a comfortable place to stay for a business trip.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank catwings
Reviewed May 23, 2008

This was the second time I've stayed at this hotel, and I really love the room upgrades they've made, especially the huge plasma televison and the new bedding. The Aveda toiletries are a nice touch, as well.

This hotel is convenient to Microsoft as well as the Unigard Insurance corporate office. There are many good restaurants nearby, and several within walking distance.

The hotel staff was extremely attentive, friendly, and professional. The hotel kitty at the front desk was welcoming as well. I'm an animal lover, so I really enjoyed having a cat to visit when I travel.

The morning continental breakfast was very nice, especially the selection of scones. The Tuesday night manager's reception was more than I had anticipated, and I ended up making a meal out of it.

I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: May 2008
1  Thank brezi
Reviewed November 18, 2007

I stayed at the Silver Cloud for three nights while in Redmond for a meeting at Microsoft. The hotel is very close to the Microsoft campus and convenient from WA-520.

My room was on the 4th floor, and seemed to be recently remodeled. It was spacious and well-appointed. The bed was comfortable as was the easy chair and ottoman. The work desk adequate, and the room also had a mini-fridge and small microwave. The vanity area was large with plenty of room to spread things out and also had a small coffee pot. The actual bathroom (tub/shower and toilet) was a bit small, but manageable.

The hotel has a free continental breakfast, manager's reception with Cheese and wine on Tuesday evenings, and free wired (and wireless?) Internet access. A small fitness room is adjacent to the indoor pool on the lower level; meeting rooms are also located on that level. A small business center on the first floor provides free printing from web pages, Word documents, PDFs, and PowerPoint slides. The lobby features two or three different areas for gathering with friends/coworkers.

Really my only experience with the hotel staff was at check-in and check-out, and they were quick and courteous on both occasions. The housekeeping staff did an excellent job.

I would seriously consider the Silver Cloud again next time I am in Redmond. There are plenty of restaurants in the immediate area, and more entertainment (shopping, restaurants, etc.) are in nearby Redmond and Redmond Town Center and in Bellevue.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled on business
2  Thank schumatt
Reviewed September 17, 2007

First off, my bed felt like a cardboard box... seriously! I admit that my bed @ home isn't that great. But when I travel, a comfy bed is what I look forward to the most?

Secondly, good thing I opted for the insurance for my rental car b/c it was victim to a hit & run in the hotel parking lot. I parked right outside the lobby doors... go figure!

Lastly, I was told this hotel was in Redmond, but I learned (from a local) that it is really in Bellevue. Everywhere I needed to go I was late b/c of traffic.

No thanks Expedia.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
REDMONDGM, General Manager at Silver Cloud Inn Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2008

Thank you very much for sending us your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. It is through comments from valued guests like you that we are able to improve our services.

I am so sorry that you did not have a very good experience at our hotel. It must really have been frustrating to lay down in an uncomfortable bed and then have to deal with a hit and run car accident.

I am pleased to inform you that we have done quite a few improvements in our hotel. We have now rolled into our new bedding program, have replaced furniture and drapes in the guest rooms and all our rooms now have plasma TV's.

We do hope that you will come back sometime in the near future to experience the improvments we have made.

For future reference, we are actually located in the City of Redmond. We are however located four blocks away from the borderline of the City of Bellevue and the City of Redmond. It can be confusing sometimes but our actual address is 2122 152nd Avenue NE, Redmond, WA 98052.

I apologize for whatever inconvenience we have caused you and we are hoping to be of service to you again in the near future.

Please feel free to contact me via e-mail at leahm@silvercloud.com or by phone at (425) 746-8200 if there is anything that I can assist you with or if you have any other questions or concerns.

Once again, thank you for your feedback.

LEAH MANNHALT