This was my 5th stay here. Location is excellent for visiting the Microsoft campus. I usually walk but the hotel also provides a shuttle. They also provide breakfast, newspapers, and spotty free wi-fi (my one complaint.) Decor is dated but clean. Pool is small but functional. Everything you need for business travel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Silver Cloud Inn Redmond is located in the heart of Redmond's high-tech corridor just three blocks from Microsoft's main campus. Downtown Seattle is 12 miles away just across beautiful Lake Washington via floating bridge. Upscale shopping and dining options are within a few minutes from our Redmond hotel with the renowned Bellevue Square and Lincoln Square just 3 miles away and Redmond Town Center just 4 miles away. The complimentary Silver Cloud Breakfast is offered daily in addition to our fitness and business centers. The hotel has a year-round indoor pool and spa, and offers local area shuttles. Our brand new state-of-the-art fitness center is now open with all new equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, JackRabbit Systems, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Redmond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn Redmond Hotel Redmond
- Silver Cloud Hotel Redmond
- Silver Cloud Redmond