My granddaughter and I spent the long weekend here. I asked for a quiet room on the top floor and that is what I got for the most part. The only noise came from the neighbour having a shower which was surprisingly loud. I appreciated the weekend price. When I tried to come down a day earlier, the price would have jumped by $60 because, I was told, the computer was not set up for the weekend price even though it was a Rememberance or Veteren's Day the next day. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. I liked the location as it had lots of services nearby and the 520 freeway, yet it was set back from the hustle and bustle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Silver Cloud Inn Redmond is located in the heart of Redmond's high-tech corridor just three blocks from Microsoft's main campus. Downtown Seattle is 12 miles away just across beautiful Lake Washington via floating bridge. Upscale shopping and dining options are within a few minutes from our Redmond hotel with the renowned Bellevue Square and Lincoln Square just 3 miles away and Redmond Town Center just 4 miles away. The complimentary Silver Cloud Breakfast is offered daily in addition to our fitness and business centers. The hotel has a year-round indoor pool and spa, and offers local area shuttles. Our brand new state-of-the-art fitness center is now open with all new equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Redmond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn Redmond Hotel Redmond
- Silver Cloud Hotel Redmond
- Silver Cloud Redmond