Stayed in the Redmond Silver Cloud Inn last week. Was absolutely ok and is practical if you are looking to be at Microsoft a lot as so close - still: there is not really anything in the area...so if you want to have dinner after work you'd always have to have a car.
Thus: look at the Silver Cloud in Bellevue :) - it has same amenities but in a much more central location and with a shuttle service that will take you to the Redmond area for free if needed.
From amenities: rooms are clean, with kitchenette corner. Fitness room is basic, pool water had a weird color so did not try although I would have liked to; for a business hotel I was missing safety boxes in the room to lock my PC + valuables while out.
But generally ok, would go again (but maybe to that in Bellevue).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Silver Cloud Inn Redmond is located in the heart of Redmond's high-tech corridor just three blocks from Microsoft's main campus. Downtown Seattle is 12 miles away just across beautiful Lake Washington via floating bridge. Upscale shopping and dining options are within a few minutes from our Redmond hotel with the renowned Bellevue Square and Lincoln Square just 3 miles away and Redmond Town Center just 4 miles away. The complimentary Silver Cloud Breakfast is offered daily in addition to our fitness and business centers. The hotel has a year-round indoor pool and spa, and offers local area shuttles. Our brand new state-of-the-art fitness center is now open with all new equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Redmond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn Redmond Hotel Redmond
- Silver Cloud Hotel Redmond
- Silver Cloud Redmond