Cottage Creek Inn
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Redmond
See available hotels
Willows Lodge(Woodinville)
Redmond Inn(Redmond)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsb brose roomsurrounding propertyother guestswonderful hostsvisiting familyseattle areasitting areaeach morningwine tastingbreakfast was amazingwonderful staywe've stayedbed was very comfortablesausagesteveensuite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I had a comfortable night at Cottage Creek Inn in Redmond, Washington recently. Hosts were helpful and friendly. Breakfast was delicious. Jeanette carefully determined the night before what type of breakfast i would like. Approaching the Inn is a wooden bridge over the creek which was quite charming. I would like to come back in the summer to enjoy the grounds when the garden is in bloom.

Room Tip: Jeanette showed me the rooms available and let me choose the one I wanted.
Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We held our annual 2-day offsite at the B&B with our out-of-town members staying the nights there too.
It provided a warm and home like feel to our offsite as opposed to the cold impersonal feel you would get from a conference center or hotel meeting room.
Walking the grounds in the fresh air was great during breaks and we even saw a deer run by us on one occasion.
Jeanette & Steve were great and rounded out the whole experience.
I would definitely recommend this for those looking to do something more than the bland traditional company gathering.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 13, 2012

I stayed here in a top floor room in order to be close to Cavalia which was being held in Marymoor Park, and I was delighted. The bathroom was great and we had an outside balcony amid the tall pines. The breakfast was unremarkable. Very convenient to the wine tasting district.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Daheg
Reviewed June 2, 2012

My husband and I stayed here on May 12, 2012 because we wanted to enjoy some wine tasting in the area before taking our cruise to Alaska. What a wonderful "find" this is! It is located in a perfect area to taste some of the amazing wines in Washington, our suite was HUGE as we stayed in the "Garden" room, breakfast was plentiful and delicious,the grounds are all beautiful gardens with flowering trees and bushes, there is a lovely little walking trail in the back that is well maintained and just beautiful, the hosts were so accomodating and friendly...we absolutley LOVED it! Plus it is only about 1/2 hour out of Seattle!

Room Tip: Try and get the "Garden" or the "Fleur de Ly" Rooms!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank deedonut
Reviewed May 15, 2012

As a guest of this B&B more than a dozen years ago, I remembered what wonderful and gracious hosts and fabulous property this was. I didn't hesitate for a moment to look them up on a planned visit to Seattle again. That should you give you an idea how memorable Cottage Creek Inn is!
My husband and I arrived for our short visit -- and the Inn was even more beautiful than I remembered. The guest rooms are well-equipped, ultra-clean, spacious and comfortable. The breakfast was delicious too, just as I remembered.
We even went back to the same recommended restaurant from the last visit! You'll drive a bit out of the way to Redmond from Seattle for this stay, but you'll not regret it for a moment. The "enchanted forest" and creek on the property give you the feel that you're miles away from civilization and tucked away in your own private part of the world.
It was wonderful to throw open the windows at night to the cool night air and hear the frogs in the lily pond -- and birds in the morning. Bliss!
Treat yourself to this stay. It's worth every minute.

Room Tip: On the third floor the Fleur de Lys room has a balcony with views to the front, side and back spaces. Absolutely lovelyl!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple