“A great experience!”

Good for: Local cuisine
Whidbey Island, Washington
“A great experience!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

This was our 4th time here, and we're always pleased with the food and service. The price for dinner ($16) is so reasonable with the quality and variety of food. The hardest part of eating here is narrowing down what to have!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank elkmike

Seattle, Washington
“Lots of varieties, including sushi, but too fatty IMO”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I think the sushi options are very good, but I prefer the many different Chinese plates. They have many options, but every time I leave I feel the food was heavy and fatty. IT is cheap, but not great.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank SickofRain
Seattle, Washington
“Great Food for a Buffet”
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

This is an all you can eat Chinese Restaurant. It opened approx. 2 years ago. When it first opened the food was great for buffet style and to this day it has remained the same. The food is always consistently good and has such a big customer base, the food is always freshly turned over. It also has a Mongolian Grill inside where you can pick your own raw food and have it prepared in front of you. Lunch during the work week is $10 and dinner is about $15. Lunch on holidays is $15, not sure about the weekends. They have a large variety of food to choose from to include salads and soup. I return to this place often.

1 Thank Vitamin_Vito
Cartagena, Colombia
“Great and cheap food”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

A wide variety of food, excellent prices, all food that you can eat.
Everything was delicious.
The only negative point is that they close very early so I had to crave for some days and then go back until I ate.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Judith C
Seattle, Washington
“Tons of food, friendly service, good flavors, $10.99 Sunday lunch”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Hungry? Then by all means, eat here as there is a TON of food at this buffet! Lots of options and plenty to eat if you're vegetarian. All the stuff you're used to on an American Chinese buffet, as well as the Make-Your-Own-Bowl Grill and a large sushi station. Salads, desserts, drinks, etc.

The place had just opened at 11:00 when we went on a recent Sunday before catching a movie, and there were a half dozen diners. By the time we had been seated and eaten our first plates, lots more folks had shown up. This place is HUGE but I can see that on a weekend evening that it could get full. Friendly servers and efficient seating. The place was cold, though, and perhaps this was because they'd just opened and the heating hadn't warmed up yet, but I'm glad I kept my jacket on.

Sushi seemed fresh enough, and was good, though not quite as flavorful as I'm used to at a sushi restaurant. It was beautifully plated and presented, and there were a lot of varieties. The krab component was evident, but hey, it's a buffet. You want REAL crab, I doubt you'll find that at any buffet! I'm not a big fan of cream cheese in sushi rolls, but I admit that I did enjoy the one tempura fried roll piece with it. Nice and hot, fresh and really delicious.

Spicy means spicy here. Whooo. I could only eat one bite of the crawfish as it was fiery hot. The other spicy dishes were pretty hot, too, but not quite as bad as those li'l red guys! Now, granted, I'm not the Queen of Spicy Foods, but I can handle a bit of heat. This was HOT. My friend's son, who loves hot stuff, loved the burn. There are a number of foods I've not seen on a Chinese buffet before, and that was great; I appreciate different foods, and love having a big choice, so this worked well for me. My friend and her son loved all the choices, too.

The grill was excellent. Everything was fresh and as it was the very beginning of the day, looked wonderful. I loved what I concocted; it was cooked perfectly and was much hotter than the buffet dishes on their steam tables, which I prefer. All the tables of food looked fantastic and there was plenty. Four different soups. Great fresh fruit and desserts, though the "ice cream" might actually be ice milk. It was grainy and honestly, I took one bite and left the rest as it was lacking.

All in all, I really enjoyed my meal here and would definitely go back. I've been to a lot of Chinese buffets and this one was much better than the average. The one thing that didn't work for me was that hot tea was served as a tea bag in a plastic cup of hot water. Didn't ever really become "tea," and wasn't very hot. First time I've ever had hot tea at ANY Chinese place that didn't come in the ubiquitous metal tea pot!

• Visited October 2012