“Felt like home, but by no means luxurious”
Review of Redmond Inn

Redmond Inn
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Redmond
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Super helpful staff, location is convenient if you have a car. The rooms themselves are spacious but old. A lot of amenities for the biker, like bike rentals and maps. A Whole Foods within walking distance. Breakfast is so-so but filling.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Stayed here for a Marymoor Park concert and really liked this place! Comfortable clean beds, the TVs were HDTVs which I love since you can plug your own devices into them, and the wireless internet was free and worked great. Room was quiet even though it's pretty close to a major highway and the hotel is within walking distance of many restaurants and shops. It is also a 20 - 25 minute walk from the park concert area. Breakfast was good but since we were pressed for time, we didn't get to check out the pool/hot tub. Would stay here again!

Room Tip: I always get the top floor whenever possible of any hotel I stay at.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2012

When I have more than one event on Seattle's Eastside (Bellevue/Redmond/Kirkland), I like to stay overnight in the neighborhood.

The Redmond Inn is my Hub-Away-From-Home for a few reasons:
a. Walking distance to my favorite yoga studio: Bikram Yoga of Redmond
b. Across the parking lot from my favorite restaurant: Whole Foods market (No--really!)
c. Close to the Urban Coffee Lounge, where The Castaways had a live concert
d. Friends up the street who feed me. Yum
e. Nice guest laundry for washing workout clothes.
f. Free parking.

I like the bike path next to the hotel. I've rented bikes from the hotel several times to ride north to Woodinville (for a tall, cool one at Red Hook Brewery), or south along the shores of Lake Sammammish.

In the end, tho', when I'm traveling on business, I'm a bit lazy and a creature of habit. Just give me a reasonably-sized room with a desk, a comfy bed and reliable wifi. Then, I have a better-than-even chance of getting some work done.

This is probably my 15th trip to the motel. I'll be back.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 8, 2012

We were attending a concert at Marymoor Park and spent the weekend at the Redmond Inn. It was clean, comfortable and the front desk staff was great. We stayed in Superior King room with a pull out couch. There were 4 of us, 2 adults and 2 children and we felt like there was plenty of room for all of us. The room was well laid out and the "kitchen" area was just right. The pool was small but the kids had a great time playing in it - take note, the pool gets the morning sun, but is shady and cool in the afternoon. We also enjoyed the hot tub. The breakfast was a great touch, with sufficient options for the 4 of us. The location was fantastic, a short walk to Marymoor Park and lots of restaurants and businesses close by.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I booked this hotel to attend my son's wedding. The room with a king sized bed was nice with a wet bar and flat screen t.v. Our room was quiet and comfortable. The pool was very small and mostly little ones having a place to blow off steam. The complimentary breakfast was a great plus. The front desk ladies were helpful. Nice walking/bike path behind the hotel. Whole Foods Market, Peets Coffee, and a Fred Meyers directly across the street. My only complaint was that the room was very hard to keep cool. It had a air conditioning unit but it worked intermittantly.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Overall, my stay was very good. Was in the area on business in Bellevue for a week. The commute was decent. The room was clean. The walls were a little thin, but wasn't as noticeable on the top floor. The breakfast wasn't anything special. I could have done with a little variety. Close to several eating establishments, and close enough to Seattle to venture in to see the sights at night. If I'm in the area, I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Andie K
Reviewed July 3, 2012

We didn't really know what to expect with our last minute booking of this hotel, however we were pleasantly surprised! The staff was very friendly and helpful about guiding us to local attractions, shopping and restaurants. We enjoyed relaxing in the hot tub and of course the fresh baked cookies upon arrival. The room was very nice and obviously updated. We really enjoyed our stay and would recommend this hotel to anyone. Great Price!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family