Knights Inn Quincy
  • Free Internet
$55
$139
$131
SureStay Hotel by Best Western Wenatchee(East Wenatchee)(Great Value!)
$86
Rodeway Inn(Wenatchee)
$48
RodewayInn
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I reserved a room and secured it with my visa. I was unable to use the room so called back and cancelled my reservation well within the 24 hour policy boundry. I believe it was at least 5 to 6 days ahead. I was going to be staying on the night of the 7th of May. My visa was nonetheless debited on JUNE 7... long after I had cancelled the reservation! I made 2 calls and a clerk said she would give the message to the manager and that he would call me back. Neither of my calls were returned. On my third call I was able to speak the manager. I was told he would refund the amount and that it would be credited to my visa by that Friday. It did not show up and another call was made. Same promise. No credit. Again a call was made and I told him I wanted to speak to the owner this time. (it was the manager's father I was told). The manager then told me that we "don't need to involve him in this." So now I have lost my "friendly" and used a few choice words.....5 minutes later I was sent an e-mail copy of the credit that he put through my visa. My visa was credited in less than 2 business days! Ok, I understand these hotels get busy in the summer and things can get forgotten, but if it was that easy and quick to credit my visa and send the copy, why didn't he do that the first time or at least the second? Why did he charge my visa so long after I had cancelled the reservation, when it should not have been charged at all? I really would like to believe he was not trying to rip me off, but..............
This whole business has taken 5 or so weeks since I first called to reserve! It has put a bad taste in my mouth and would never book this hotel again. I just wanted this information out there. Also I didn't want to rate the hotel as I didn't stay there but I couldn't comment without a rating.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 14, 2013

The lobby is nice. BUT...Our hallway was dirty carpet. Our room did have a good bed and a decent bathroom. But the carpet was filthy, the tiled floor areas were sticky, the desk chair was stained and smelled of smoke (this was a non-smoking room), there was a dirty washcloth hanging over the shower curtain. And the breakfast was marginal at best - cold dry scrambled eggs, dry bread and muffins, a stuck waffle in the machine; and we were there before 7:30AM, so it wasn't about to close. Given a choice, I certainly won't be back there if I can avoid it.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 7, 2013

There are not too many places to stay in Quincy, but the Knights Inn was a nice surprise. Very clean rooms, nice staff, and the decor was fanciful but fun. Full free hot breakfast including eggs, sausages, and waffles as well as cereals and continental pastries. Nice Televisions. We were upgraded to rooms 101 and 102 which were very spacious with king-size beds and new furniture. Shower head could be better.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 15, 2013

During my past trip to the Microsoft location in Quincy I went ahead and looked online for a place to stay in this city. The Knights Inn didnt't seem too apealing to me at first but there there were not many options in this town. During my lunch hour of my first day of the trip a local suggested I stay at the Knights Inn. My gf was with me so i had her check it out and she found it to be really neat and clean. We checked in and found the room size and structure to be much better than expected.Speaking to another couple during breakfast the next morning (which is free daily) they mentioned recently there was a management change, this explains why it was nothing like what I had read online before my trip. Breakfast, friendly service and spaciousness are some of the postive aspects of this place. My girlfreind and I had a good stay and would reccomend it to everyone. Good thing we decided to give this place a shot, even after the negative reviews we had read.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Cody M
Reviewed October 18, 2012

During last few months I visited Quincy for business purpose and stayed at three different places. At last I found the right place. There are too many good points if I compare. Nice lobby. Main advantage is that it is interior door type so you do not go out directly into heat/cold. Breakfast was really good and plenty. I stayed twice, a week apart and the break fast menu was different, which was good.Room Rate was comparable rather it was lesser compared to other. Ample-Ample parking for my big pickup.

Room Tip: Summer time , north-side room are better as sun light on windows is nominal.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business