“Best place in Area”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Quincy
Blaine, Washington
“Best place in Area”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

During last few months I visited Quincy for business purpose and stayed at three different places. At last I found the right place. There are too many good points if I compare. Nice lobby. Main advantage is that it is interior door type so you do not go out directly into heat/cold. Breakfast was really good and plenty. I stayed twice, a week apart and the break fast menu was different, which was good.Room Rate was comparable rather it was lesser compared to other. Ample-Ample parking for my big pickup.

Room Tip: Summer time , north-side room are better as sun light on windows is nominal.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Edmonton, Alberta
Reviewed September 5, 2012

The hotel was very nice and clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The location was perfect for getting to the Gorge Amphitheater to see the Dave Matthews Band.
My only complaint was the price was a little high.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Menlo Park, California
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I booked a room at this motel for my best friend & I while seeing Dave Matthews band at the Gorge. In years past we've stayed at the Quincy Inn & Suites, which, while not luxury, had been perfectly fine for our needs - but was sold out. While the people working at the Crescent Hotel were really nice; and the room was clean - it was just somewhat of a bummer. The room was small-ish; my friend had trouble sleeping, thanks to sound from trains passing through at night, along with a whirring sound from the in-room refrigerator; and the building itself just felt a little institutional. If you're not a light sleeper, and you're not expecting much, you'll be fine - but we ended up relocating to the Best Western in Moses Lake, which felt like heaven in comparison!

Room Tip: If you stay here, ask for a quiet room further away from the train (if possible).
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Lakeview, Oregon
Reviewed November 15, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Cresent Inn while looking for a new community to relocate to. My son and his family were also going to meet us their with their family. We made reservations for two nights but were told we did not need a confirmation number. When we arrived after traveling 10 hours of travel, our room was not available. They had apparently given away the only room with a King Bed. The family that was managing the facility spoke poor English and we had difficulty understanding them. The hallways were filthy, with large stains, and dirty linens were piled in the hall. When we got to our room it was so small that we could barely open the door. There was no place to put our luggage, and we estimated the room was about 10x 12 with two very used double beds.

We went out to dinner and found another motel with larger cleaner rooms but upon returning, were told that we could not cancel. We advised our son not to come here as we did not want our grandchildren exposed to this filthy place. And the funny thing is....it looked like the place was empty as their were only two other vehicles there. It is across from a VERY LARGE processing plant that ran all night.

I could go on..... but just want to warn other travelers to avoid this facility at all cost. It gives me nightmares just remembering it.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank Carolyn51_10
RaviS411, Owner at Knights Inn Quincy, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
This Review is very old and was for Crescent Hotel. Since than the property is completely renovated and is under new management/ownership. Also lot of improvements are there as it is now branded as KNIGHTS INN.
Skykomish, Washington
Reviewed February 15, 2010

My car broke down on Hwy 28 where we were towed to Quincy. The tow driver thought the place was dog friendly. We checked in put our stuff in the room (leaving my dog in the car) and went to eat. On our walk back we found a pet friendly place for $30 cheaper than here. We called to see about getting our money back or any kind of negotiation and the lady said to come talk to her. We went back and explained the situation and wanted to check out and go to a place where my dog was welcomed. The front desk lady (also claimed to be owner/manager) was very rude to us and would not even try to help us out. My friend kept talking to her trying to see if we couldn't make a mutual agreement and all he got in response was this 45ish yr old lady plugging her ears and saying "la la la la". She then called the cops on us (for pretty much trying to work something out) cops showed up 1 min later (6 cops & 5 cars they really don't have much to do in Quincy). The cops explained that it was a civil matter that only court could figure out. We excepted the denial of any help and went to our room. The next day when we asked about check out time, we were told 11:30a, although the guest info book said 12. She told us it was a typo. She then said we could check out at 12. (I was sitting at Les Schwab getting my car fixed in the morning) My friend hauls our luggage to Les Schwab at 11:30a and goes back to return the other room key (who knows if they'd charge, we didn't want to take any chances here) and check the room for any remaining things. He got to the hotel room at 12:00 and the lady (supposedly owner/manager) said the room was clean and wouldn't let him back in. My friend then argued the point of them not holding up there end of the signed contract by staying out of our room till noon. (if you ask me, you can't successfully clean a room in one minute.) He then asked for a business card explaining he wasn't very happy and the lady would not give him a card nor speak to him (well actually she started to yell, we have all of it on camera) she then again said she was going to call the cops and went to the desk to do so.

Overall we found a beer can under the bed skirt, the room was really small for $75. The service...well the above explains it all. And don't let there site fool you...it's no golden standard.

I work at a hotel as front desk clerk myself and totally understand both parties point of view and reasonings, although the immediate attitude that we received upon check in and throughout the day was ridiculous. I have never seen such a person with so much anger and attitude. She would eye us up and down every time we either walked by or spoke to another guest(about snowboarding and random stuff...nothing to do with our experience at this place).

There are not too many places to stay in Quincy and many of them are not the nicest, but if I ever end up in this town again, I would rather sleep on the streets than at this place.

We have video of the room and audio speaking with the lady...we'd be happy to share it with anyone interested and it should soon be up on youtube.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with friends
6 Thank hippo_hunter
This Review is very old and were for Crescent Hotel. Since than the property is completely renovated and is under new management/ownership. Also a lot of improvements are there as it is now branded as KNIGHTS INN.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Quincy
Cave B Estate Winery & Resort
#1 of 2 in East Wenatchee
Coast Wenatchee Center Hotel
Crescent Bar RV Resort
Sunny Springs Resort & Campground

Been to Knights Inn Quincy? Share your experiences!