“Great introduction to rain forest”

Rain Forest Nature Trail
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Quinault
Reviewed September 23, 2012

This was a short and informative hike that you can do in 30 minutes. I highly recommed this for kids and those who don't have much time.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

A little more of a hike than a simple paved path, but easy enough that my non-hiking sisters could do it and like it! We saw lots; banana slugs, fern, nurse trees, etc. You MUST take the $30 rain forest tour though thru the Lodge so you know what you are looking at. Totally worth it!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

We finished dinner early and hopped out of the car and were able to get around the trail and burn some calories before the sun set. The displays were informative and of course it was absolutely lovely, Can I build a house in the parking lot?

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I would highly recommend anyone traveling by to stop for dinner at this lodge. We weren't able to stay here & I have read mixed reviews about the rooms, but I will say the dining was awesome. We had a great dinner and drinks outside by the lake which was beautiful at sunset. The staff was very friendly and they have great beer and a good selection of wines.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Easy walk, packed with great information, in a very unique environment, with a great guide who could answer every question

1  Thank CraigHeiser1