“Great food and views”

Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Quinault
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2013

If you arrive before sunset and get a window table, you are in for a treat. The sunsets and hummingbird feeders are a delight. Those are just the starters. The clam chowder and salmon are the best on the peninsula. We had the broiled and dill salmon both of which were excellent. You can't go wrong by dining here.

1  Thank Robert C

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Came in April 2013 with two friends from California....We had the best salmon I've ever tasted. Sevice staff was fantastic

1  Thank Janis F
Reviewed May 23, 2013

You have a nice view over the Quinault Lake from the Restaurant. The service is very attentively (sometimes a little too much) and friendly. We didnt waited long for anything, she was very fast with drinks and very helpful with the menu.

I had the Fresh chicken breast rolled in garden herbs, parmesan & mozzarella cheese, seasoned bread, crumbs and covered with marinara baked to juicy perfection for 15.95 $, and my boyfriend the 1/2 pound of tender char-broiled steak for 17.95 $, both with fresh vegetables and baked potato. The best was the dessert, Chocolate tuxedo cake. The food was really good.

1  Thank Berggruss
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I ordered the baked salmon and my husband ordered the dill salmon. The dill salmon was way under seasoned, the only thing you could taste was the cream dill sauce. My salmon was okay, I expected more flavor. The side beans were rubbery as was my baked potato which tasted as if it were micro waved. Much too expensive for what you get. The cabin we stayed at raved about this place but it must have been for a kick back because it was not very good at all.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

We stayed last month at the Lake Quinault Lodge and, looking for a reasonably-priced meal, came upon this restaurant, Salmon House Restaurant, in Rain Forest Village, down the road from Lake Quinault Lodge. The salmon was excellent, with good-sized portions. The salad bar was excellent as well. Our server could not have been more accommodating and friendly. When I left my coat behind, she had already planned on returning it personally to the Lodge after her shift ended. In the meantime, we returned to the parking lot, she saw us, and made sure to get the jacket to us before I realized it was missing. The view was lovely from here, and it is a great location for sunsets. We were very pleased.