We just stayed at the Resort on Lake Quinault in June 2006. We rented a two bedroom at the Inn. The views were beautiful, the restaurant was delicious, the little store at the resort had everything we needed, and the staff was friendly. They had souvenirs and maps and the staff was more than willing to answer any questions about how to get around and what to see. The rooms were very clean and reasonably priced. It was just wonderful and I would highly recommend it to anyone traveling through Olympic National Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A wonderful resort on Lake Quinault in the heart of the Quinault Rain Forest with fireplace cabins and suites, Village Inn rooms, the Salmon House Restaurant, a general store with giftshop and more. With a large lawn to the lake and trails to the rainforest, plan on the spectacular scenery. Come on and enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Rain Forest Resort Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rain Forest Resort Village Hotel Quinault
- Rain Forest Hotel Village
- Rain Forest Motel Village