I would stay in a tent and eat at the resturant, it would be cleaner and quieter. The hotel rooms are old and noisy and the carpets are beyond dirty. When I mentioned it at check out the lady said maybe they'd get them cleaned once the season ended-be sure you wear shoes until then.
Maybe the fireplace cabins are in better shape!!
The restaurant had great fish and a pleasant staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A wonderful resort on Lake Quinault in the heart of the Quinault Rain Forest with fireplace cabins and suites, Village Inn rooms, the Salmon House Restaurant, a general store with giftshop and more. With a large lawn to the lake and trails to the rainforest, plan on the spectacular scenery. Come on and enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Rain Forest Resort Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rain Forest Resort Village Hotel Quinault
- Rain Forest Hotel Village
- Rain Forest Motel Village