This is a property where location is everything. There are few alternatives and the view of Lake Quineault is incredible. On the other hand, the rooms are noisy, the TV gets 4 channels, ice is available only in the resort office which is only open from 9 AM to 9M, there are no phones in the room, and no air conditioning. Rooms are clean and the bed was comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A wonderful resort on Lake Quinault in the heart of the Quinault Rain Forest with fireplace cabins and suites, Village Inn rooms, the Salmon House Restaurant, a general store with giftshop and more. With a large lawn to the lake and trails to the rainforest, plan on the spectacular scenery. Come on and enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Rain Forest Resort Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rain Forest Resort Village Hotel Quinault
- Rain Forest Hotel Village
- Rain Forest Motel Village