Just got back from a weekend stay in one of the fireplace rooms at the lodge. The room was spacious, had newer furnishings, and was very clean.
- Covered patio with adirondack chairs overlooking the lake
- Comfortable king-sized bed
- Parking right at our room door
- Wonderful gas fireplace that kept the room toasty warm on a near-freezing evening.
- Unlimited Breakfast Buffet for $12 which included made-to-order omelets and portobello mushroom benedict!
- THE THIN FLOORS! We were unfortunately on the first floor, and we could hear every footstep above... which included children running around the room until 1am, and starting up again at 8am. Now we know why they keep big walking sticks hanging by the door to the room... so you can easily bang on the ceiling to get your upstairs neighbors to quiet down!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are some places so blissfully disconnected from the modern world that they seem to stand suspended in time. Lake Quinault Lodge is one such place - a grand and rustic lodge built in 1926 that welcomes guests with warmth, hospitality and a sincere feeling of home-away-from-home comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lake Quinault Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Quinault Hotel Quinault
- Lake Lodge Quinault