“Basic Breakfast Food, Low Prices”

Ma's Place Restaurant
Ranked #67 of 274 Restaurants in Puyallup
Reviewed November 14, 2010

My mother used to take me here as a kid, and she still goes here today. I realize now it's because this place is unbeleivably cheap. Full breakfast with Coffee will run $4-6 and it's good. The service is top notch. I couldn't beleive it when my mom left a 75 cent tip; it actually was 15% but still.

I've only been here for breakfast and I'm not sure if they have a broader menu.

Reviewed August 23, 2009

it is the 3rd time that we have been there. we stopped in on the 16th of August (Sunday), on our way to Northwest Trek. Place was so busy that we had to sit in the Bar. The meal was great, prices are cheap too. Steak & Eggs $9.99.. Well worth it.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook