“Great Pizza and Pasta”

Trackside Pizza
Ranked #27 of 266 Restaurants in Puyallup
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 5, 2013

This was our second visit to Trackside Pizza and it was just as good the second time. We ordered a cheese and a vegetarian pizza and fettuccini alfredo. It was all great. Definitely the place to go when you are in Puyallup.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

We don't have very good pizza out here in the hinterlands near Seattle. This place makes a go of it. It's right next to the train station, hence the name. Easy for Friday dinner right off the train. The pizza is OK, but out here that means it is very good. I miss Jersey sometimes, but not enough to return just for pizza.

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Omg. good pizza. Went for the first time and got the Blackforest Ham and Pinneapple ( Hawaian ). I can't say what it is that makes it so good but it is. Had bread sticks too. VERY good. They had big pieces of garlic and that made me worried but it was really good. Spendy at $7 but worth it. Would get again. Train scared me. Thought was going to hit building. Not from Puyallup :)..... SB

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We first discovered Trackside Pizza shortly after they opened years ago. Many others have now discovered this pizza place making it a very popular, and hard to get into place. Expect to wait if you come for dinner.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I really enjoyed the atmosphere. The respite I got from the rest of Puyallup and the sun that loomed hot overhead. Their menu was huge, the options endless! You can have just about anything you want any way that you want it. The only downside was how long it took for our two 8 inch pizzas to arrive. We waited quite a while and were extra hungry when they arrived. So delicious, though! I was so full, but craved more!