“Tasty Dinner with Friendly Staff”

Powerhouse Restaurant Brewery
Ranked #13 of 266 Restaurants in Puyallup
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Saturday dinner of fish and chips and a spicy pasta dish. Great food, Fresh cole slaw, great service. Recommended!

1  Thank dennis j

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Had their special of the night, ribs. Very good and filling. Neat history and decor. Parking is limited but can park across the street. We had a wait but it was okay.

1  Thank farmgirl60
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This is a fun place to look around. There is a lot of history with it being a power station at one time. The food was good, as was the service. Good value for the price paid. I would eat here again if in the area.

1  Thank Jim B
Reviewed February 14, 2013

When we visited it was very busy with people of all ages enjoying a beer and food. A great place to meet.

1  Thank iminow
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I recently went to Powerhouse Restaurant and Brewery to celebrate Birthdays with friends. At the end of the meal, I was given my check of about $90. I then also grabbed a friend's check to pay for her birthday dinner. When she returned my bill was for $80. I asked the waitress about the differences and she said she added the two together. I figured maybe I read my bill wrong. I signed the merchant copy. A few minutes later, she returned saying it was the wrong check and asked me to sign the new one and she's make sure the first one was cancelled. Ok, I even left a tip! The next morning, both charges and a balance of $8 in my account with a $14 automatic withdrawl coming from my account on Monday for my home business I run! I called the restaurant, explained the situation, and was told the manager was in the kitchen and couldn't talk to me, but I was relayed a message, could I go deposit money into my account to help cover negative balance I would have. What???? Could I go deposit money? Um, no! I was told someone would call me back, no call. I called again closer to closing, bluntly being told the manager was too busy. I called my bank, they could not do anything at that time. Sure enough Monday rolls around, it is still not fixed. Tuesday rolls around, still not fixed, plus my account was now in the negatives. When I called the restaurant back, I was told by the manager who answered the phone that they had already talked to me about this and they can't force my bank to give me back my money. They placed the blame on everyone but themselves. She said she was sorry and I said I was too because I won't ever be going back there! Now I get to contact my bank again for their mistake!

Been to Powerhouse Restaurant Brewery? Share your experiences!