“Fluffalicious” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Puyallup, Washington
“Fluffalicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

I have been tried many types of donuts from around the world and this place is one of the top I have tried. For the Puget Sound region I would say they are my favorite. The only other place with donuts that are as good or better is the bakery in Poulsbo. These donut are consistent, fluffy, delicious and not too greasy. Some donut places around Puyallup and Tacoma are very greasy tasting, but Happy has the right recipe in their dough which I think is the reason for their success in this area. I have visited around 10 times and everytime the donuts are incredible. Unless you want to travel a long ways, this is the best place in the greater Tacoma area!

• Visited December 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A place to make you happy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

From the moment I walked in, the place just made me feel happy. I had purchased 4 different types of donuts, a large coffee, and a minute maid organelles juice and paid less than $9. The donuts tasted great and fresh. There were many different types there to suit your needs. Plus, the hours of operation are also there to catch everyone waking up. The staff was friendly. If donuts weren't bad for a person losing weight, I'd be there morning.

• Visited April 2013
“I rike happy donuts”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

Good price for the food. The donuts were fresh and one could watch them being made. Some creativity in the donuts without them tasting bad. The place has an atomsphere that makes one happy for stopping by. Overall, I would return if I could spare the calories.

• Visited April 2013
washington
“The absolute best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

If you are going to sin on calories, make it worth your while. Happy donuts is the very best. The donuts are always fresh tasting, good looking, truly delicious. The owners give the place a smile that won't quit. Lots of locals have a morning cup of Joe and one of their treats to start the day. Well worth a trip to get the best.

• Visited January 2013
puyallup, Washington, United States
“Best around by far”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

I don't have the nickname donut boy for nothing. I have always been picky about my donuts and the first time entering Happy Donuts, the smell alone got me all ready excited and the taste of the donuts didn't disappoint. My family and I try and go there as much as we can, usually after church snack.

• Visited February 2012