“The absolute best”
Review of Happy Donut

Happy Donut
Ranked #1 of 14 Dessert in Puyallup
Reviewed January 27, 2013

If you are going to sin on calories, make it worth your while. Happy donuts is the very best. The donuts are always fresh tasting, good looking, truly delicious. The owners give the place a smile that won't quit. Lots of locals have a morning cup of Joe and one of their treats to start the day. Well worth a trip to get the best.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I don't have the nickname donut boy for nothing. I have always been picky about my donuts and the first time entering Happy Donuts, the smell alone got me all ready excited and the taste of the donuts didn't disappoint. My family and I try and go there as much as we can, usually after church snack.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Fresh donuts and hometown feel. The best in the area! Kids love them, adults will too. Try their maple bars.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

I found Happy Donuts about 17 years ago, and I live on the other side of the mountain from Happy Donuts. But evertime I'm going to be in the area I will call in an order to pickup our favorite. They have the best chocolate cake donuts with chocolate frosting. I have to get at least 2 dozen to go. Our all time favorite donut place. Way better than Krispy Cream or Safeway, etc. and the place is cute, clean, and very friendly. Go early because they run out fast.

Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

Better than krispy cream that's for sure!!! first time going here and would go again

Been to Happy Donut? Share your experiences!