“BBQ was freakin great!”

washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BBQ was freakin great!”
Reviewed June 22, 2009

I have been driving by the place for years smelling the meat cook so I rolled into the joint for the first time and ordered for my wife and I. She had the pork sandwich meal and I had beef ribs. We waited no more than 10 minutes from the time I placed the order and the food was on the table. You can tell from the moment you walk in that they actually DO smoke everything from the smell of the food(not to mention you can watch them place meat on the smoker and bring it in when its done). The flavor was great. Just the right amount of smoke and sauce. For being beef ribs they sure were tender, and my wifes pork was so juicy and smoke filled. All their salad sides were great as well. If they are not home made I wanna shop where they shop. Sadly had i read the reviews on this site befor I probably would not have tried it but im so glad i did. As far as the microwaving goes I can tell you to blame the health department and all their hot/cold rules. These guys do great for not being able to hot hold their meat. Thank you Po Boys. I'll be back soon :-)

1 Thank travelin_fan76

puyallup
“The worst re-heated garbage i have ever served friends. Never again.”
Reviewed May 30, 2009

Had unexpected visitors due to a famly emergency. Drove a few blocks, ordered and literally watched as they nuked the food and put it on cold bread. What a shame. A prime location, plenty of parking and they serve this garbage. I am thinking of opening a place
nearby that would give you great food and plenty of it at a reasonable price. I haven't any restaurant experiance....but your three year old can make better food than this. (Think microwaved leftovers).

Dennis Rue

Wa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BAR-B-Q Done right!!”
Reviewed July 20, 2008

Real pit Bar-B-Q!! This is the way it should be done!!

1 Thank mytwogirlsaa
Puyallup
“If you like your BBQ meat”
Reviewed June 27, 2008

If you like your BBQ meat Microwaved reheated this is the place for you

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Its really good BBQ.”
Reviewed January 3, 2008

Its really good BBQ.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Po-Boy & Bar-B-Q? Share your experiences!