“Disappointing...” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Graham, Washington
“Disappointing...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

My wife and I are from Santa Maria, California. We've been looking for a good barbeque place up here. Po-Boys ain't it and anyone who says it's even mediocre has never had good barbeque. It was so bad, I thought about offering to teach the cook how to make barbeque. They have the facilities, they have the outdoor grill...the potential is very high. Specifics: Meat not prepared in any way I could determine, meat not cooked properly, sauces unbalanced, sides poorly prepared and unflavorful. Actually, it was the worst barbeque I have ever had in my life.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank BPutman

Puyallup, Washington
“It was so gross. This was the worst meal I can recall.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2012

Do not waste your money .The sauce was horrible. They left the fat on the meat .

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Puyallup, Washington
“Good local spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2012

Great take out, good prices. Pretty utilitarian appearance, but they do a great job.

1 Thank goingmyway
Graham, Washington
“Mediocre at best”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2010

Absolutely the worst coleslaw you will ever not finish ... soupy milky vinegar mixture, not creamy at all. Big country style pork ribs, some moist meat, some dry. Beef ribs dry. Beans were pretty good. Ham was basic ham, nothing special. Potato salad was pretty good. Also, they microwave it to get it hot for you! If you've ever had McClard's barbecue in Hot Springs, Arkansas where Bill Clinton ate and special ordered from, you would NEVER eat here! McClard's uses meaty baby back pork ribs (hickory smoked, fall off the bone) and makes the best homemade fries imaginable. McCalrd's gets an A+ ... Po Boys ... beans and potato salad get a B, Coleslaw F, Ribs C at best. You can do better at home with a smoker and better grades of meat. Also, any coleslaw, anywhere is better!

washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BBQ was freakin great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2009

I have been driving by the place for years smelling the meat cook so I rolled into the joint for the first time and ordered for my wife and I. She had the pork sandwich meal and I had beef ribs. We waited no more than 10 minutes from the time I placed the order and the food was on the table. You can tell from the moment you walk in that they actually DO smoke everything from the smell of the food(not to mention you can watch them place meat on the smoker and bring it in when its done). The flavor was great. Just the right amount of smoke and sauce. For being beef ribs they sure were tender, and my wifes pork was so juicy and smoke filled. All their salad sides were great as well. If they are not home made I wanna shop where they shop. Sadly had i read the reviews on this site befor I probably would not have tried it but im so glad i did. As far as the microwaving goes I can tell you to blame the health department and all their hot/cold rules. These guys do great for not being able to hot hold their meat. Thank you Po Boys. I'll be back soon :-)

• 5 of 5 bubbles