TripAdvisor
Puyallup
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews best westerns western hotels keurig coffee maker parking lot very nice hotel cookies scrambled eggs great breakfast fresh fruit freeway access comfortable bed south hill friends and family pool and hot tub front desk staff easy access rooms are clean
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They provided everything we needed and more. The room was very clean and tastefully decorated. They placed us near a back door (only available to residents) so we could take our two small dogs out in the morning without needing to go through the lobby (and get dressed). The lobby was wonderful, beautifully designed and provided a restaurant that made pannini's, pizza and cocktails. Everyday, homemade cookies were available for free, along with three brewed coffee choices and varities of tea. They were the only hotel to provide lemon, which was important for me! The breakfasts were great. Homemade oatmeal (not instant), home made omelets on two mornings, and scrambled eggs, yogurt, juice and apples, every day, were tasty and appreciated.
They have great security with cameras. The employees were very accomodating and the bed was quite comfortabe.This was the best hotel we stayed at on our 11 day trip and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Date of stay: October 2019
Joshua G, General Manager at Best Western Premier Plaza Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Dear Georgette,

Thank you! We are so happy that we could provide you with a superior stay. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was in Puyallup for work and stayed for almost two months.
The staff was always kind and helpful. The onsite Bistro has great food options and great service at the bar. The location was super convenient with the mall and other retail and freeway access near by. The breakfasts were great with fresh waffles, and omelet bar on the weekends. The pool and jacuzzi were a nice temperature, and opened up to the outside when the weather was nice.
Overall, I would stay again on my future visits.

Room tip: Seasonal rates based on their proximity to the State Fair. Very Convenient, but that is their peak time.
Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Joshua G, General Manager at Best Western Premier Plaza Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear ArdMagnus,

Thank you! It was our pleasure to take care of you during your stay with us. We truly appreciate your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Staff was very accommodating and friendly. Breakfast was very good and had a lot of variety. Pool area was small and the hot tub jets did not work. had trouble with card keys but staff always fixed the problem right away. Great location, close to shopping and major HI ways.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Sally,

Thank you, for taking the time to review your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again.

Reviewed October 14, 2019

Teenagers running on 1st and 3rd floors pounding on doors. Police were called, we were all arrested including parent only to have more start up again two hours later. Management knocked on wrong doors looking for their parents. It was horrible. We tried to seek help in the morning but desk couldn't offer us a solution except to say they evicted them.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Jerri,

My sincerest apologies. We had a bad situation with another guest and their teenage children. Yes, the police were called and the situation was eventually resolved. But not before many of our guest had been bothered by the noise that was caused. Our desk agent handled it as best they could under stressful circumstances. I am sorry that another guest ruined your stay.

I'm not sure what the desk could have told you in the morning beyond the information they offered. It is not our place to give out details of issues other guests have. There is no solution to be had in a situation like this other than for us to apologize for the other guest's actions.

If there is anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out to me at the hotel. Again, my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience and noisy night.

Reviewed September 13, 2019 via mobile

Thank you for letting me check in early as I needed to be in meetings until late. Customer service was excellent. The in lobby bistro saved me from having to go elsewhere for food, and I was able to have a drink while waiting. Parking was also convenient.
Will stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Joshua G, General Manager at Best Western Premier Plaza Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2019

Dear Callie,

Thank you! It was our pleasure to serve you. We look forward to seeing you again.