“Worst part of my trip.”
Review of Jason's Restaurant

Jason's Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 266 Restaurants in Puyallup
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I wish I had checked TripAdvisor first! We ate dinner here because we could walk from our hotel. The waitress wanted to take our orders immediately - we had to tell her twice we needed more time. I had the special - pot roast with garlic mashed potatoes and my husband had the ribs with garlic mashed potatoes. About 2/3 of my beef was fatty and grisly and the potatoes were so bad they tasted like paste. I didn't bother to complain, but I barely touched the meal which was obvious to the waitress but she never asked why. My husband said the ribs were pretty good. Now I know why the place was nearly empty on a Saturday night of the Fair.

1  Thank lilleysummer

Reviewed August 24, 2012

I had an odd work schedule where I got off work at 8am. Midnight shift. But getting off work, and being able to go to Jason’s, have DINNER and a drink, it brought back a level of normalcy to my life that had been missing. The girls there are all absolutely wonderful, and their memories are great! The booths were all made by a local company, and the etched glass on them never ceases to amuse me.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Went to Jason's because it was close to our hotel and we could walk. Had the salmon and the 1/2 rack of ribs. Food was so-so.....not one of the better experiences during our 2 week trip

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Fair food, good service and within walking distance of the hotel. It was worth not having to drive from the hotel.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Good food at reasonable prices & breakfast, lunch & dinner served all day! The only odd thing was that you can gamble in this restaurant!

Been to Jason's Restaurant? Share your experiences!