“Great place but don't do the drive-thru!!!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #31 of 262 Restaurants in Puyallup
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Seattle, Washington
“Great place but don't do the drive-thru!!!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I love Panera. I love the food and have found the service to be almost always really good. I'm sad to be writing a negative review but the drive-thru efficiency is TERRIBLE! I have lost count how many times they have messed up the order in someway or other. The food is always consistently good, but nearly every time I use the drive-thru they either forget to put a whole dish in, forget cutlery, forget napkins, get the side order request wrong on forget it completely. Useless!! I use the drive-thru coz I have small kids and don't want to get them all out the car, if you HAVE to use the drive-thru make sure you check the contents of the bag before you drive away. I give this place an average just coz of the drive-thru experience....sorry:(

• Visited September 2013

Canterbury, New Zealand
“Great sandwiches”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

generous servings and tasty fillings. fresh and tasty. Glad to have a choice of apple instead of chips

Visited June 2013