“This place was so cool and fun!!”
Review of Forever Sushi

Forever Sushi
Ranked #63 of 267 Restaurants in Puyallup
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Forever sushi was so neat. When you go there, they serve their customers with this mini conveyer belt that takes all of the sushi, food, and desserts around the place. You can take any plate when it goes by and then after you are done eating they add up the cost by the plate color. The actual food itself was very good but I've had better. I would rate the sushi itself a 4 out of 5 stars. They had such a great variety of food to choose from and the staff was very friendly. Forever sushi was fun for the whole family. We stuffed a family of 5 for $80.00. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

I went here originally by happenstance when I was tired, hungry, and just hoping for something to fill the void. My wife and I have returned many times for the superb food and friendly atmosphere.

This is some of the best sushi in the Puget Sound area combined with great service. While it is conveyer belt style, however all you have to do is ask for a specific item and it's made fresh right in front of you. On Fri and Sat they usually have the freshest Uni I have ever had. The prices are quite reasonable and the service is top shelf. It is family run with pride and has never failed to be a great experience.

1  Thank boondude
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Food prepared in front of you and the service is great! Suuper friendly owners and cooks.
It is better than the sushi places that are on the rotating dock because these are made fresh as you order.
I'm definitely going back next time I'm in the area.
They offer an all you can eat service and they serve rolls of sushi not just 2 pieces per plate.
Very yummy! It's worth to check out if you like good sushi!

1  Thank Christine L
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We used to come to this location when it was Sushi Land but today was the first we had a chance to try the "New Guys".

We could definitely tell why the locals prefer this over the old guys. It carries more of the "Yuppie" style stuff and very little traditional.

We did try several of their rolls and were surprised at how tasty they were. Their take on the flying fish eggs was VERY interesting! On one plate, they had two pieces with very different flavors ... one was wasabi and the other black caviar. These were VERY good and the eggs had a great pop.

The service was excellent without being pushy. The pricing, compared to the standard sit down sushi bar, was very good. However, compared to the "old guys" is about double for the same quality.

The only drawback I could see was that they do not have a good system for timing and pulling old plates. There were several of their higher dollar plates that made LOTS of trips around the belt and just got older each trip. Since they don't have many raw fish plates, I guess that doesn't matter as much as other places. But I am a fresh nut and that one feature cost them one star and made me leaving wondering if I was going to be OK later (of course I was).

Overall, this is a great place for people that have never tried sushi to get a start and for people that really like the more Americanized roll. My advice is go when it is busy. And if there aren't many people eating, only order custom made pieces and pass on the belt.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Inside is nice, and the wait staff is friendly. The sushi was inexpensive, but wasn't anything special.