“Great new Sushi place!”

Forever Sushi
Ranked #43 of 275 Restaurants in Puyallup
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I decided to try this place out for my birthday. This place is great! Lots of variety and super friendly staff! You can even get a small entree off the belt, like a salmon on a bed of cabbage with a sweet, delicious sauce drizzled over it. I also loved the spicy mussels as well. The sushi was fabulous and when we requested certain sushi rolls, they were quick to have it made!
This our new sushi spot now!

If you are a sushi lover, then try this place!

2  Thank Courtney D

Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Conveyor belt sushi can at times be not so fresh and run of the mill. However, Forever Sushi breaks that mould by offering high quality sushi and great service. I have had the tekka maki, toro nigiri, spicy tuna, gungan spicy krab, gyoza, and calamari. ALL were excellent and fresh. I also had the miso soup which was delicate and not too salty, with generous helpings of tofu and good soft seaweed.
Service was spot on, with all staff smiling and helpful. Good prices as well. Be sure to try it. It's our new sushi favorite!

2  Thank MatttheSurveyor

Been to Forever Sushi? Share your experiences!