“Love this place!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Tacoma, Washington, United States
“Love this place!!”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Best Pho I have found in Puyallup. Great broth and always fresh and yummy. I would eat here everyday if my family would let me :) The ban mi sandwiches are really good and the fried spring rolls are great too. The staff is really friendly and always on top of it. I usually order carry out when in a pinch for dinner because I know it will be ready in 10 minutes or less and is well within my budget.

• Visited August 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

They cooked everything fresh. We love their pho and pat stickers...

Seattle, Washington
“Excellent Phở For Everyone!”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

LOVE this place. Everything is always very fresh, they'll listen to your order carefully and they are prompt and friendly.
The restaurant is open, airy and clean, and always fairly busy - which I take as a good sign!
I've been a number of times and always had consistently good service and food.
While I can't speak for their meats, the tofu and vegetable phở is nicely done with a mild-but-flavorful VEGETARIAN broth (they verified this for me and listed the ingredients, many places seem unclear when I ask about the broth).
My meat-eating friends rave about the place too, so I think everything is probably good!
They'll make the fresh rolls (spring rolls) with tofu instead of shrimp if you ask too!
They also do Bánh mì sandwiches, noodle salads, fried rice and teriyaki - haven't tried the teriyaki but the fried rice and sandwich are AMAZING!!

Definitely worth trying - there aren't a lot of phở options out here in the wasteland of South Hill, but this place won't disappoint you!!!

• Visited April 2012

Been to Its Pho U? Share your experiences!