“Amazing!”

Add it.
Trapper's Sushi
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My husband and I came here during the all you can eat lunch, which was $15.95 per person plus tax and the sushi was amazing! My favorites are the Puyallup, Bonney Lake & the Trapper. Everything was fresh and they always made sure we had some sushi in front us! Definitely our new favorite place.

1  Thank Mrswilson2012

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

We went for the lunch all-you-can-eat sushi for $15 and although the lunch menu was limited (compared to dinner menu), it was fantastic!! The staff was great, ready to take your next order, and the sushi was so delicious and there were great combinations specific to the region!! Yummy!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

It is so good! You do not want to miss going to Trapper's. Sit at the Bar and you can get all you can eat! Again by far the best Sushi in Puyallup!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Really disappointed...again! I keep giving them 2nd chances since they are conveniently located for me. Overpriced and you can tell it is run by a bunch of college kids who care more about socializing and looking cute. Last trip I basically paid over $40 for 4 'rice' rolls with very little salmon sushi in them (firecracker and Puyallup rolls). They were hot rolls but were prepared at least a half hour before I told them when I would be there to pick the order up (I know because I called to see if they could delay making them and they were already done!). Definitely don't get the sushi to go because the quality really drops off. Service isn't great and you have to wait a long time. I should have taken pictures of the 4 'rice' rolls I received last time but hubby and I just ended up throwing them away. Wouldn't wish all that rice on my dogs! Also, they opened in too small of a building with terrible parking. If you do go in there order a few rolls at a time so you don't have to wait too long. I have been there 5 times since they opened over time and it gets worse every time. Too bad, really enjoyed Trappers in Bonney Lake when I went there a few years ago. I prefer the Sushi Paradise Roll on River Road by K-Mart and their all you can eat is less expensive than Trappers and their rolls are fabulous. The only compaint I have about them is the female server is not the best at hospitality.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Went here on strong recommendation by my brother-in-law and his wife, who are from the area.

Admittedly, we are not "sushi experts" by any stretch of the imagination, but I have to say I was impresed. From what I gather, this place does not make much "traditional" sushi, but what they do make is AWESOME! They pack a lot of ingredients into each roll and use a lot of sauces to make the sushi come alive! I'm sure "traditionalists" would not like all of this extra stuff messing up the fish, but for a newbie like me, I loved it! The all you can eat at the bar option is a great way to try lots of stuff from the menu, but unless you have a huge appetitie, I found it not worth the money. I paid about $27 plus tax for the all-you-can eat and ate about $20 worth of food. I will say that if you go with a group, it's a great way to try things out and share all of it (if you ALL purchase the all-you-can-eat). I found the sushi chefs to be fun, irreverant and hard working, I thought they did a great job. Would definitely go again! So if you can eat a lot of sushi, want to go casual, and don't take yourself or your sushi too seriously, this is the place to go!