“Great Staff -- Live Music at night”
Review of Alpha and Omega Coffee House - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Alpha and Omega Coffee House
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is an unpretentious little neighborhood place.
It is called a Coffee Shop, but they also serve meals, including breakfast.

Staff is very friendly, genuinely so. II had never been in the place before. I stopped to have breakfast before going to work.. When I walked through the door for the first time, they treated me as if I had left a twenty dollar tip on my previous visit.

The breakfast I had was a good basic meal. Nothing "gourmet":..

I am told that there is live music at night. The owner told me he is a musician. That he built the place so he could have a place to play his music.

The place has a strong Christian theme. As a stranger I did not find it bothersome - but be aware of that if it is not your thing.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

food and entertainment in a Christian Atmosphere. Nice people and music . Food is good. Located near the skating rink. There is also a small drive through coffee place in front of this building. This is near the bridge.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

A rather small menu choice here, but the food is tasty. Home made buns on the burgers. The place is pretty simple in decor but clean and a friendly waitstaff.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I wrote a really good review the first time I went there. I have since been back twice and received beyond horrible service so unfortunately I will not be returning to Alpha and Omega. The third time I went I actually brought a group with me so I could show them the place. When we got there the waitress was very scatterbrained and they had no silverware, so instead of her wrapping silverware the chef had to come out and do it so she could stand around. We finally got to order and that is where the problems really started. The food came out 2 plates at a time so by the time the last 2 people were served it had been an hour inbetween the first service and the last. On top of that some of our food sat in the window waiting to come to the table for no less than 10 minutes so she could chat with someone that was setting up speakers. Our orders were prepared wrong and she made NO attempt to fix the problem, she just said sorry. It was a very disappointing experience and I have to say that I would not recommend going back because 2 out of 3 of my services were embarrassingly bad.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We were really disappointed. First the waitress didn't know what kind of juices they had to offer. Then we ordered apple juice and a PB & J sandwich for our son. 20 minutes later we were told they were out of apple juice and creamy PB. Our son got his food 25 minutes before we did. Our food took forever and the "biscuits and gravy" were disgusting. The gravy was milky and made up of what we can only hope was ground turkey as it was gray-white in color. The biscuits were slabs of bread egg whites were runny and our hashbrowns were undercooked. They offered us 15% off one entree. Ridiculous. Would not recommend this place whatsoever.
Just an FYI that we were very patient and friendly to the staff during this process only to be extremely disappointed in the end.