“Won't be back”

Giorgio's Greek Cafe
Ranked #6 of 274 Restaurants in Puyallup
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Wife and I decided to try it on a Saturday during farmers market. We got seated and got our drinks and waitress never came back to get our orders. She walked by a few times and never asked what we wanted. We ended up going to sparks instead.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Greek done right! Everything I tried was delicious and beautifully presented. Excellent and friendly service. Nice atmosphere.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Saganaki (melted cheese) Pita bread, wine and Greek salad were my favourites. the Beef Souvlaki was a bit tough - but the leftovers had tenderized by the time I ate it for lunch the next day.
Couldn't resist the baclava of course. Just the right size. Yum

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We had difficulty, in the dark, finding this small restaurant. But let me tell you it was worth it! As we stepped in the door the colors and decorations were a delighted at every turn. Even the doors to the bathrooms were unique. Just loved looking at all the details. And the food! Every bite was a joyous experience. Every dish a new delightful taste adventure. By far the best Greek food I have ever eaten! My new favorite! And if you have quests from out of town; I don't see how you can go wrong recommending to them, "It's Greek to Me" in Puyallup, WA

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Gyros are the best! Full of meat, tender and juicy. The service is quick and the restuarant is clean.

Been to Giorgio's Greek Cafe? Share your experiences!