“Go Greek”

Giorgio's Greek Cafe
Ranked #6 of 265 Restaurants in Puyallup
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Saganaki (melted cheese) Pita bread, wine and Greek salad were my favourites. the Beef Souvlaki was a bit tough - but the leftovers had tenderized by the time I ate it for lunch the next day.
Couldn't resist the baclava of course. Just the right size. Yum

There are newer reviews for Giorgio's Greek Cafe

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We had difficulty, in the dark, finding this small restaurant. But let me tell you it was worth it! As we stepped in the door the colors and decorations were a delighted at every turn. Even the doors to the bathrooms were unique. Just loved looking at all the details. And the food! Every bite was a joyous experience. Every dish a new delightful taste adventure. By far the best Greek food I have ever eaten! My new favorite! And if you have quests from out of town; I don't see how you can go wrong recommending to them, "It's Greek to Me" in Puyallup, WA

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Gyros are the best! Full of meat, tender and juicy. The service is quick and the restuarant is clean.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Meals were of good value. All came with mounds of Pita Bread. Tziziki starter good. My husband had Mousaka and I had the portabello stuffed raviolli. Small grrek salads excellent. Sauce for raviolli was awesome but huge amounts of sauce......and yup...pita bread Bottle of wine . Total bill $70 with tip. Sat out on back balcony. Totally lacked any decor or ambiance. It was ourr 33rd Wedding Anniversary, so a little less of the kitchen staff swueezing by with bags of garbage and cleaning rugs kinda dampened the night.
Food good. Server good. Everything else should be addressed,

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We had a nice dinner here while the kids ate subway in the adjacent park. Outdoor seating next to the park was perfect and the food was very satisfying. About 100 bucks for 4 w/out liquor was a little high but since the food was good, we were very happy. Not much else around the town to match this place.