“Great food”

Karma Indian Cuisine
Ranked #9 of 261 Restaurants in Puyallup
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Tacoma, Washington
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

We have been to Karma a few times and enjoyed the food. We took my mom there for her birthday and they gave her an entree for free! I recommend the chana masala, chicken curry, and their mango lassi (drink). And don't forget the cheese naan- it's delicious. The prices are also reasonable.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Roxann M

Puyallup, Washington
“Will never return”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

I was very excited to try this place and had high hopes with all the great reviews. Upon walking in I noticed it was a little dingy our table cloth had a big yellow stain on it but hey I can look past that. We ordered our food and it took a long time especially considering there were only three tables full at the time. The food was not very good. This was our first time having Indian food so maybe we just don't like Indian food but this was not the worst part. My husbands meat had big chunks of fat which is always a turn off. The worst part of all of it was I found a hair in my food two bites in. We never got checked on so finally my husband went up to the front to let them know I had a hair in my food to get a new plate made and he asked if we still had the hair. THEY THOUGHT WE MADE IT UP TO GET A FREE MEAL. This is the worst customer service I have ever received. Will never return

• Visited October 2013
Colorado Springs, CO
“Very good Indian!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

After reading reviews of Karma, we had dinner there while in the Puyallup area. Was very nice - the service was pleasant and attentive, the food excellent - we had korma and makhani, both were excellent. Will definitely visit again next time we are here.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank SpringsTS
Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
“Fantastic Korma”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014

I'm a korma addict, often ignoring other options on a menu. This place's korma did not disappoint, as it was one of the better ones I have had. Atmosphere is attractive, and thankfully the restaurant doesn't feel the need to play sitar music, opting instead for asian-themed mellow electronic (at least the night I was there). The hostess/server was excellent, checking on me without being overbearing. Prices are very fair.

I'm new to the area and checking places out, but I will return here.

• Visited February 2014
Puyallup, Washington
“not enough food for the price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

We finally went out on a date with my husband, and he took me to "Karma". They gave us our curry food and only one bowl of rice to share. Good thing, I ate at home, so I was not very hungry. But definetely not enough rice for two people to get full. My curry I ordered mild, so it tasted more like campbells tomato soup, than a curry. The bread was god, but it was extra price. Overall, I expected more food for the price!

• Visited September 2013