“Nice new hotel”

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Puyallup
Butte, Montana
“Nice new hotel”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

This is a very nice hotel that has recently opened. Great breakfast bar and the rooms have a plush feeling. It is convenient to the local fairgrounds where my event was located. Nice pool and workout room. The hotel is on a very busy street and access to the parking is a bit tricky to find. Otherwise a nice hotel and a good value.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Yvgil, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Puyallup, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Thank you for staying at the Puyallup Hampton Inn & Suites. I wanted to personally thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to comment on our hotel through Trip Advisor. I am very pleased to share with my entire staff your kind comments in regards to our hotel.

We certainly hope we can accommodate you again on any future visits to the Puyallup area.

Yvonne Gilbert

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Puyallup on my visit to our offices in the Great SEA-TAC area. The staff was super friendly and really paid attention to the details. I had a couple of issues that were addressed quickly and with a smile. The breakfast spread was the typical fare at the Hampton, but the lady that is in charge of it greeted me every morning and always asked if there was anything else that I needed. The maid service respected my wishes to stay out of my room a couple of days and the front desk was very responsive to my needs to make some changes to my billing. Overall, the only thing that could have made my stay better was for the gym and pool to be open a bit later. We were working 16 hours days and I could have used a workout and a soak in the hot tub at 11/midnight.

Room Tip: Hotel has a pool and hot tub that are indoor, so pack the swim suits. The second floor has access on...
Dear James,

Thank you for completing a Trip Advisor survey regarding your recent stay at the Puyallup Hampton Inn and Suites..

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked and disliked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future.

Our #1 Priority is Guest Satisfaction and Customer Service. Thank you for the kind words in regarding the service of our hotel staff. We do take great pride in making sure everyone that stays at the Puyallup Hampton Inn & Suites is taken care of.

Typically exercise and pool areas will close between 10pm and 11pm. However, we will allow adults over 18 to enjoy rest and relaxation. I have discussed this with our front desk staff to perhaps mention if someone does need the pool and spa after hours, it is ok to use.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete the survey. We hope to see you again in the near future.
Brigham City, United States
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Our son lost his home to a fire, we joined them to help them through this terrible experience @ this hotel. Wow, the hotel is wonderful, the staff so helpful, friendly, kind and compassionate. The breakfasts were yummy! Although we hope to never experience this tragedy again, we would love to stay there again under more positive circumstances.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Yvgil, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Puyallup, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Dear Ted T,

Thank you Ted for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites Puyallup. I sincerely hope everyone and everything is somewhat better with your son's family. I can only imagine what you and your family have gone through the past week. I am very happy that my team members were there to offer anything they could to somewhat help you and your son's family through a horrible tragedy. During our daily morning huddle on Monday, we all talked about your family and wondered if all was better.

We all hope to see you and your family again under better circumstances. Please let me know if you need further assistance anytime in the near future.

San Diego, United States
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Fantastic customer service and the hotel is beautiful and very clean. My one and only complaint (which is rather minor) was that the room I was in faced the busy street below and there was a decent amount of noise through the night. However, compared with everything else (the room's cleanliness, the hotel's cleanliness, and the super helpful staff), the noise from the traffic was a minor inconvenience. Overall, great hotel. I would definitely stay there again.

Dear Chantel B,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Puyallup for your most recent stay.
I really appreciate the kind words you offered in regards to our team at the Hampton Inn. We strive everyday to make sure every guest has the most enjoyable experience while staying at our hotel. I will be sharing your comments with the entire staff during our daily huddle meetings. Trip Advisor is just one way our hotel is graded and I am very happy that we exceeded your expectations.

I sincerely hope we have the opportunity to have you as our guest in the near future.

Portland, United States
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Went to Puyallup for the Sew Expo. Staff was friendly and welcoming. Quiet and the beds were great. When we needed extra towels they were quick to deliver. It was very full when we were there, but it didn't feel that way. Great breakfast - no shortages.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Yvgil, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Puyallup, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites in Puyallup, Washington. I certainly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to post an excellent review of your stay with Trip Advisor.

Trip Advisor is just one of the ways guest can let us know how we are performing. I will be very happy to share your comments with our team members at our daily huddle meeting.

We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Wilmington, United States
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Friendly staff no matter what time you came in. Nice size room very comfy and clean. The breakfast was good and well stocked! Dinner recommendations were fantastic too. Plenty of seats in the main room during breakfast. And very quiet.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Yvgil, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Puyallup, responded to this review, March 7, 2014

Centralia, United States
Reviewed February 23, 2014

This is a nice play to spend a night. We had a great experience. Staff was helpful and the place is very clean. It is a great value. Complimentary breakfast is a n added bonus. We will gladly stay again next year when we come to Puyallup again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Loren A
Yvgil, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Puyallup, responded to this review, February 25, 2014

Yvonne Gilbert
Also consider these accommodations in or near Puyallup
Best Western Premier Plaza Hotel & Conference Center
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tacoma Puyallup
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sumner
Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Puyallup
Motel Puyallup
Motel Puyallup
#5 of 7 in Puyallup
Silver Cloud Inn Tacoma - Waterfront

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Puyallup? Share your experiences!