“Nice New Hotel”

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Puyallup
Veneta, OR, United States
“Nice New Hotel”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My husband and I stayed here on our way to Mt. Rainier. This appeared to be a brand new Hampton, which are always great. Breakfast was good and the pool looked inviting even though we didn't use it. I would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Newcastle, United States
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I love staying at the Hampton Hotels. We have stayed a several around the state when we want a quiet weekend or going to a 5k run. Free breakfast, a clean room, friendly staff...Hubby loved the pool and the whole area was clean. No wet towels laying around.

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

The staff is very nice, greeted me every time I walked by. Helped me with the use of a microwave as I did not have one in my room. The rooms are clean and its quiet. I did not use the work out room but it looked friendly and available. Parking is good too and they have underground parking if you prefer. I like the location as it is close to where I do business and I can even walk there if need be

Stayed August 2013
Mission, Canada
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Staff were wonderful, rooms spotless, free wifi, breakfast was one of the best I've had. Ashtray provided out front (no seating). Staff were accommodating when our group wanted to use the breakfast room in the evening to just sit around and talk (maybe a little drinking too......lol).

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Abbotsford, Canada
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My recent stay at the Hampton was Awesome! Rachel and Ashley and all the staff were very friendly and awesome to work with in a tough situation. Way to go Girls! There was a group of 24 of us staying at the Hampton for a car show. They even had a bagged lunch for us to take. the next morning. Breakfast was good as well.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Okotoks, Canada
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This provided great value for the dollar. It was clean quiet and a great place to sleep. I looked for several hotels and got a better deal because I'm a Hilton Honors Member. I love the loyalty program and haven't been disappointed yet

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Washington/ Oregon border
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We stayed here while attending a family function last Sunday. The hotel was very nice our room was great. Breakfast was very good, so was the pool. The girls at the desk were all really sweet & helpful, but I think early afternoon may be a bit shorthanded. The only girl on was handling it well but people clearly were waiting a bit on both desk and phone, two people would have better met demand. I loved everything except the bed which was very firm and we prefer something more in the middle.We both woke with slightly achy backs and had a long drive home. Still I would definitely stay again just probably not for a long stay as sleep is very important to me.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Puyallup
Best Western Premier Plaza Hotel & Conference Center
Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Puyallup
Hotel Murano
Hotel Murano
#3 of 28 in Tacoma

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Puyallup? Share your experiences!