“Excellent value”

Hampton Inn & Suites Puyallup
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Puyallup
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We stayed 4 nights with our family of three and I was immediately impressed by the front desk staff. Very professional and friendly even late at night. I love that they asked me if i had a preference of which floor to stay on. Our room was clean and the decor very upscale. The hotel was very quiet at night despite the fact that our room was right next to the front desk. The free breakfast exceeded my expectations with hot dishes and fresh citrus. Each day we interacted with the staff and each time we were very satisfied with customer service. The few negatives I would mention are that the pool is small-ish, not big enough to swim laps. There was no fan in our bathroom. When you watch tv, you press the "info" button or the "guide" button nothing happens. You just have to flip through the channels. i would have liked to have a small refrigerator in the room.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We stayed at the Hampton for one night while we where visiting family in Puyallup before going to downtown Seattle for a couple of nights. The hotel was Average and to be honest I cant figure out way all the hotels in the area charge so much. They were all overpriced. Hampton Inn was the cheapest of the ones I looked at. The hotel was clean, spacious rooms with nice bathrooms, friendly and courteous staff and the breakfast was OK too. They do have a pool which was well maintained but a little small, and free parking. It was the location that turned me off, its noting special. Next time we visit our family in Puyallup we are just going to stay in downtown Seattle the whole time. We would have to have a rental car anyway and the drive is not bad, especially if you have GPS.

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor are closer to the pool and easy for kids. The second floor is also easier...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2013

This Hotel is a great value for the money and provides free wifi, a great continental breakfast, and free underground parking which is great in comparison to Hyatt Hotels. We came with our family of four for an event at the fairgrounds and were impressed by the accomodations. The downsides would be the front desk staff (not so accomodating) and the pool area (which was dangerous and very slippery and the pool was cold) We had some noise above our room and commented on it on the way out and the front desk gal acted like she could care less. The elevators were quite sketchy and it would have been ideal to have a mini fridge in the room. Overall however we would definitely stay here again:)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Had a two day meeting at this hotel. Top notch sales staff and meeting room staff. Took great care to see that everything was set-up exactly as specified. Hotel was very clean and front desk, especially Travis was most helpful. Excellent place to stay.

Room Tip: Always ask for a top floor room away from elevators and ice machines.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 7, 2013

You will be very pleased staying at a Hampton's. I will look for them whenever I travel in the future. The decor is beautiful. The breakfast is wonderful. The rooms are well appointed. The staff friendly and very helpful.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 24, 2013

The staff was so friendly and helpful! My room was large and clean! Unfortunately the pool was under repair while I was there but otherwise this was the finest stay at any Hampton Inn that I have ever stayed! They even had my favorite Hampton breakfast during my stay! Everything was really wonderful!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Second time at this Hampton Inn, and it continues to hit the mark. I like the Hampton custom of offering a takeaway "lunch" - I was given an extra bottle of water with mine. Small thing, but it was offered so cheerfully that I appreciated it even more.

It's within easy walking distance of the fairgrounds. Good pool & spa area, too.

I recommend the Hampton!

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Puyallup
Best Western Premier Plaza Hotel & Conference Center
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tacoma Puyallup
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sumner
Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Puyallup
Hotel Murano
Hotel Murano
#2 of 27 in Tacoma
Silver Cloud Inn Tacoma - Waterfront

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Puyallup? Share your experiences!