Hampton Inn & Suites Puyallup
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Motel Puyallup(Puyallup)
View Hotel
All reviewsunderground parkingblue gategreat hotelstate fairroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastwafflesstaff was very friendlyroad noiseeasy accesswashington statewould definitely stay here againrooms are nicefair groundspool and hot tubking suitethe breakfast area
Reviewed February 24, 2013

The staff was so friendly and helpful! My room was large and clean! Unfortunately the pool was under repair while I was there but otherwise this was the finest stay at any Hampton Inn that I have ever stayed! They even had my favorite Hampton breakfast during my stay! Everything was really wonderful!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Second time at this Hampton Inn, and it continues to hit the mark. I like the Hampton custom of offering a takeaway "lunch" - I was given an extra bottle of water with mine. Small thing, but it was offered so cheerfully that I appreciated it even more.

It's within easy walking distance of the fairgrounds. Good pool & spa area, too.

I recommend the Hampton!

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Staff was very friendly and the entire hotel was very clean. Great workout room with lots of equipment and TV's to watch while working out. Excellent complimentary breakfast with waffles, eggs, oatmeal and much more. Underground secure parking was nice too!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I spent my 50th birthday here. in room 407. Big and clean great experience with my daughter!! They served breakfast downstairs Amazing Food!! The staff are so friendly kind and helpful. I have recommended my friends to go here if they want to get away and relax at The Hampton.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Wonderful place to stay! Staff was very professional and kind!
The accommodations were upscale! Everything was clean and the bed was very comfortable!
The price was really good. The location great!
They went above and beyond with their complimentary breakfast. I will stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends