“Best Fairfield Inn I have ever stayed in!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Tacoma Puyallup
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Puyallup
Nampa, Idaho
“Best Fairfield Inn I have ever stayed in!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

I really appreciated all the extra effort and enthusiasm that the staff brought each and every time we needed something. From the moment we checked in with the front desk staff, to the excellent maid service bringing extra towels for my family we loved every minute of it. The lobby, breakfast area, the pool, and our room was very clean. The only draw back that I found was a brief moment every time we used the air conditioner it would rattle some. Definitely would stay there again and again and would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
FairfieldInnPuyallup, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tacoma Puyallup, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Welcome back, Greg H!

Thank you for taking the time to review our beautiful hotel! It was wonderful to learn that you and your family enjoyed your stay. I shared your review with our team at this morning's meeting- they were thrilled at hearing the praise. Also, our Chief Engineer is looking into that particular air conditioning unit to ensure she's running in tip-top shape. We're looking forward to your return visit. Until then...

Happy Travels!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Warminster, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

After staying primarily in Marriott properties for the past 25 years, this was the nicest Fairfield Inn we have ever visited. They have a nice lobby, hot breakfast in the morning, convienient coffee and lemon water, and many other amenities that are common to the higher priced Marriott brands.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
FairfieldInnPuyallup, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tacoma Puyallup, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
THANK YOU, DAVE D!

You have been staying at Marriotts for over 25 years? I love it- that's true loyalty and we humbly thank you. You have no doubt experienced the best of the best! So to earn such high praise from an experienced traveler, (such as yourself), is quite an honor in our book!

We hope to serve you again soon because we love what we do and we're thrilled that you noticed.

Happy Travels!
Altadena, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

To those searching. I travel a lot for General Aviation conventions. This hotel had the friendliest team. I could tell every employee was happy to be working for this hotel. Their interaction as a team was so fun to watch. I could feel the pride. Yes the rooms were very clean and professionally updated. I am not one to read emails in the lobby but at this hotel I was comfortable lounging near the front desk in a over sized chair. I will definitely stay their again next year when I attend the convention again. AAA+++

Room Tip: Request a room opposite side from the highway.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
FairfieldInnPuyallup, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tacoma Puyallup, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Hello again!

Thank you very much for taking the time to read your emails in our lobby- that's why we built it...just for you! You're so right... the ambiance in the common areas is vibrant yet relaxing.

It was great to read that you felt our spirit to serve in the air. I read your review to our staff at this morning's meeting and it was truly appreciated by all.

You can bet your biplane we love what we do...looking forward to being your hangar of choice at next year's Northwest Aviation Conference.

Happy Flying!
Des Moines, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

I stayed 5 nights at this great hotel. It was truly a home away from home while I was on a business trip. The breakfast was great - fresh fruit, eggs, breakfast meat, breads, juices, milk, cereal, yogurt and make your own waffle station. The staff does a great job keeping it stocked! They also have coffee/tea/cookies available anytime. My room was wonderful - large, clean, quiet with a comfortable bed and a fridge and microwave. The free in-room WIFI worked very well. The staff was beyond amazing! We were in town for the Sewing Expo and everyone was so helpful (shipping, storage, etc.). I ran out of prints and they were able to do some printing for me as well (for a fee). I can't say enough wonderful things about the staff members there - they really went out of their way to help me while staying there and I can't thank them enough! Thank you Fowsiya and front desk staff!! I wish I could take this hotel with me to every city I visit!

Hello Again, Friend,

Wowzers- thank you for this stellar review! You were a pleasure to host and we enjoyed being able to help.

It's always lovely to hear when people appreciate what we do...because we truly love serving our guests and we take great pride in our beautiful hotel.

I hope you've made your reservation for next year's Sewing Expo- we sell out quite quickly and it's one of our favorite annual events.

Until then, happy sewing!
Mascoutah, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

Stayed here on a business trip this week and was very surprised! This was a Courtyard hidden in a Fairfield. The quality was fantastic and service outstanding. The pillows and towels at a Fairfield are generally a lower quality but this hotel had high quality everything. If you need a great business hotel in the Puyallup area this is your place

1 Thank tmk2463
FairfieldInnPuyallup, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tacoma Puyallup, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Hello again Tmk2463,

WOW- such a glowing review...thank you!

Reviews from well-traveled road warriors such as yourself are some of our favorites. We know that you have experienced the finest properties around so your word carries a lot of weight in our book.

I shared your comments with our team at our morning meeting and everyone was thrilled to hear that they had made your stay so fantastic. We hope to see you again soon.

Until then, enjoy the journey!
Missoula, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

The accomodations were exceptional. The Pool, the beds, the breakfast, etc..., but it was the Staff that truly set this hotel apart from the rest. If you want to be treated like royalty, this is absolutely the place to stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Seminole, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

I was in town for 9 days on business, and this hotel fit its need. The bed was a little firm for my liking but the room was nice and clean and the bathroom was also well kept. The fitness center was a little basic but there along with laundry facilities and a nice indoor pool and spa. The staff was excellent, very friendly and helpful. The Breakfast in the morning was about that you expect from a Marriott property. All in all a nice hotel for a very fair price.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Puyallup
Hampton Inn & Suites Puyallup
Hotel Murano
Hotel Murano
#3 of 28 in Tacoma
4.5 of 5 bubbles 3,137 reviews

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Tacoma Puyallup? Share your experiences!