We checked in at night time on the 23rd March. The lobby was clean, modern, and well decor. Here are the pros and cons about this hotel:
- modern and update. Only one year old
- very clean and good layout
- breakfast is very ok, more choice than most other Marriott Cat 3 properties: you make your own waffle, apple, sandwiches, cereal, milk, soy milk, scramble egg, bacon , wraps etc.
- excellent as a category 2 property for Marriott, way better than lots of higher class hotel.
- coffee, tea, and yummy cookies all the time.
- service is efficient
- in-room free internet is fast
- nice gym & pool (even though we didn't get a chance to use them)
- staff were very friendly
Cons: nothing really to complain aboutMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking