“More than I expected”

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Puyallup
Frederick, Maryland
“More than I expected”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

We stayed here february 1 for 3 nights. I was impressed with how clean and fresh the hotel looked and thought it might have just opened but was told they opened a year ago. The staff was friendly, helpful and gracious. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Recommended if you have to be in this area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Darren H, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tacoma Puyallup, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! We strive everyday to keep our property clean, fresh, and reflecting the highest of standards. Thank you for staying and we hope to see you again soon!

Safe Travels!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Hanford, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

Our family stayed here for a four day weekend to visit our son and daughter in law. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone. Everything was above average, I don't have one negative thing to say. Great complimentary breakfast, complimentary fruit, coffee and cookies 24/7, complimentary movie rentals, everything is very clean, new and comfortable. Nice rooms, nice pool, very friendly and accommodating staff, nice area. It was a good location for us also -12 minutes from Tacoma, 35 minutes from Seattle. I highly recommend!

• Stayed January 2013
2 Thank jmelissa
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

First let me start with positive: Easy and quick check in. Jacob was very nice and professional upon check in. Answered all questions and just overall all the staff I interacted with were very friendly and helpful. The room was nice although the bed was pretty low. Lounng area very nice and computer area as well. No complaints there. Wifi in room worked most of the time. a few times I could not connect. Free parking, free cookies, tea etc. Nice breakfast. No smoking a plus for those who suffer from allergies. I was happy I did not see any dogs as it is becoming harder to find a allergy friendly place that does not allow pets in Seattle.

Cons: The room was not clean enough for me. It is the only reason I would rethink stayng here again. There was a lot of dust on the furniture and spider webs under the desk when I bent down to pick up pen. I have to come to area once per month so I am looking for a really nice and clean hotel to stay every time. Bathroom could have been cleaner and there was no ventilation after taking shower. There was also not enough light in bathroon--a bit dim. I wish they would vaccuum when you are staying more than one day. When you eat in room there will be crumbs it would be good not to see same crumbs there when you return to room. All in all nice place but I may give it another shot but not sure. Again, great staff. I travel a lot so this is a plus.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
DC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 3 weeks for work and it was only open about 1 month upon my arrival. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean and neat (one of the most important things as a frequent traveler). The location is convenient to get into downtown Seattle or Mt. St. Helen's for the day. Mt. Ranier is in your back yard but about a 30 minute drive to the bottom of the mountain. Beautiful area. Hopefully they keep up the good work! It was a very enjoyable stay. There isn't a restuarant or room service but there are some nearby restaurants to order take out or delivery from.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank luci729
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

Had stayed in other Fairfield Inn Marriott, but this particular hotel must had been the best Fairfield Inn due to its relatively new, modern, cozy, and extremely cozy/minimalist design. The service was also spectacular. Every room was equipped with personal mini DVD player, along with large collection of DVD library available from the front desk. The breakfast selection also exceeded the expectation of standard Fairfield hot breakfast, comparable to Marriott Residence Inn. As always, coffee, wide selection of teas, and cookies were available the whole day. My kids enjoyed the extremely-clean swimming pool facility as we did for the fitness gym as well. Even though the location is in Puyallup, a bit far away from Seattle/Belleveue/Tacome, for the price and the quality we get, we would not hesitate to choose this Fairfield Inn again for our future family trip in the greater Seattle area. I am rating all categories as Excellent except for Location, just because our primary visit was Seattle/Bellevue, not Puyallub itself, which otherwise it would had been Excellent as well.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank hotelflyer
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

We were in the Seattle area visiting family and to catch a Seahawks game. This property is fantastic. The staff was very courteous and professional. The grounds were immaculate, well maintained. The room was comfortable and quiet. The breakfast was plentiful and good.

I would recommend this to anyone staying in the area. You will not go wrong.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank Texincolorado
Seattle
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel while visiting family. It's in a good location, near Highway 512, the Fairgrounds, Good Sam Hospital and numerous restaurants and the local South Hill Mall. We were impressed with how new and clean everything was, and the design was fun (modern but comfy). Beds were comfy too. We stayed in the suite and found it worked fine for a family of 4. The basics are all there (fridge, microwave, shampoo samples, etc) within a decent budget. Pool area was also nice, and appreciated the warmer pool and air temp, especially during winter. We also liked the free DVD rental for the kids. The complimentary breakfast was nice, including waffles, eggs and sausage along with numerous cold items (cereals, yogurt, etc). The room heater woke us up during the night, but the front desk said maintenance would look into it so hopefully that is already fixed. Overall, a nice hotel and we would stay there again.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank TripGalSeattle
Also consider these accommodations in or near Puyallup
Hampton Inn & Suites Puyallup
Hotel Murano
Hotel Murano
#3 of 28 in Tacoma
4.5 of 5 bubbles 3,137 reviews

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Tacoma Puyallup? Share your experiences!