“Hedman House”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Puyallup
Hedman House, A Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 4 Puyallup B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I stay with Normjean and Neil every time I'm in the area. The best B&B--beautifully and tastefully decorated, clean, quiet and very lovely meals. The entire package is a delicious work of art. Reserve well in advance to assure a place at this little jewel.

Room Tip: At present, only two rooms but each is fabulous, clean and very restful.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Marie E
There are newer reviews for Hedman House, A Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed August 21, 2012

We have been to bed and breakfasts all over the world and this is one of the best experiences we have had. We usually do quite a bit of research and we were so happy to have found Hedman House. The house and gardens were beautiful and lovingly kept. The gourmet breakfasts were delicious as well as beautifully presented. Normajean was a wonderful hostess. We hope our travels will bring us back to Hedman House so we can experience this terrific bed and breakfast again.!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank dnick43
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We stay at least once a year and eagerly look forward to it each time. We are never disappointed. The rooms are beautifully appointed and the breakfasts are a delightful experience; both delicious and wonderfully presented. There's no other place we'd rather stay!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 13, 2012

This was first experience for me at a bed and breakfast, and I must say it was delightful! We visited Puyallup to attend my sister's (and my brother-in-law's) 50th wedding anniversary party. Normajean and Neil are great hosts, and checked in with us as they would hear us come and go. We could get help from them by ringing a buzzer if we needed them. What stood out the most for me was the great service at breakfast and the delicious food. The table service was different every day, complete with table cloth, placemats, and centerpiece. The breakfast was served in courses, usually beginning with a parfait of fresh berries, yogurt, nuts and granola, or some type of similar friut salad. We always had a small glass of juice. For the 3 days we were served, the main course was stuffed peach french toast, sourdough pancakes with sausage, and scrambled egg dish with sausage and to-die-for homemade caramel pecan rolls. On the day we left, Normajean made us a to go breakfast of yogurt, apple, protein bar and canned juice so we could make our flight home to Illinois. I told Normajean that I felt like a queen and had not had service like that since my mom served me breakfast as a little girl. All in all we had a good time, beds so comfortable my back did not hurt the whole time there. My family used all three rooms and reported that all beds were comfortable. I would stay there again for any future visit. All was decorated for 4th of July theme, so cute. Front room very comfy to relax in! And we even had fresh flowers in our rooms! Our stay was 6/27/2012 to 7/1/2012.

Room Tip: All three rooms are good!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Denise D
Reviewed April 21, 2012

A beautiful location right in the heart of Puyallup. This is the must stay Bed & Breakfast in the area. Beautiful house and bedrooms, five star breakfast and the Martha Stewart of hostesses! I've stayed here on four different occasions and I couldn't ask for anything more! Hedman House is a gem!

Room Tip: Any room is a great room and the beds. I'll say this...I tried to duplicate the bed with the dow...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 20, 2012

We decided to stay in Puyallup over the Easter weekend. Our plan was to visit Northwest Trek (which was fantastic) so we chose Hedman House as our home away from home for the weekend. A great choice. Normajean is lovely and took great care of us. We stayed in Sharon's room - loved the bedding, great sheets and pillows - and loved the little fridge in the walk in. The living room was cozy and complete with books, a puzzle, and flat screen. Breakfasts were delicious and the yard and house are gorgeous. Ah, and the hot tub is fantastic. We look forward to returning to Hedman House next time we are south of Seattle. Thank you Normajean!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 25, 2011

We have stayed at the Hedman House Bed and Breakfast twice a year for several years because it is the best place to stay in the Seattle/Tacoma area. The owners, Neil and Normajean Hedman, are delightful hosts, wonderful cooks, and run the most comfortable home. Our last stay in January 2011 was for 10 days with extended family for a funeral. The Hedmans could not have been more caring, thoughtful and helpful. Over the years we have come to think of Hedman House as visiting good friends or family. We give Hedman House the highest recommendation possible. Many good antique stores in town.

Room Tip: Reserve early
  • Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Puyallup
Hampton Inn & Suites Puyallup
Best Western Premier Plaza Hotel & Conference Center
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tacoma Puyallup
Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Puyallup
Motel Puyallup
Motel Puyallup
#6 of 7 in Puyallup
Quality Inn & Suites

Been to Hedman House, A Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!