“Busy at night.”

Denny's
Ranked #53 of 274 Restaurants in Puyallup
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Same old food, same old service but there can be a little bit of a crowd between 8p-10p every night. Definitely a place I don't mind going.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

The food was good and the portions were fairly large, good value for the price. Right next door to the hotel. There is also a McDonald's just down the street if your are fast food.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

The best part of my breakfast was the fresh fruit cup. Grapes, bananas and strawberries--fresh, not canned. The egg white omelet was rubbery (NO surprise there!) and the turkey bacon tasted a bit like fried lunch meat. The veggies in the omelet were good though.

I certainly didn't expect better than I got. It's Denny's, afterall.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

After church most Sundays, we go to Denny's next to the Southhill Mall in Puyallup, WA because it feels like my small hometown's local cafes. It's a special Denny's--curtains, smiles, excellent food, and people line up to get in. I'm not much of a fan of "canned" chain restaurants, but this Denny's is unique, hometown, and all around good! I also appreciate the Denny's in LasVegas just down from ARIA. I love to stay in great places, and when I do I like to cut back of the cost of some of my meals. Always a good salad at Denny's or some morning pancakes and eggs. Love the $2, $4, etc., meals, too., so later I can splurge on a fine, intimate sit-down dinner at the Mirage, etc.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

This is in the same parking lot, and you can order to go and just run over and pick it up! Very nice.