If you can plan ahead, book early because this hotel serves the National Guard early in the month, coming in to Fort Lewis. It's always quiet, and easy to access off highway 512. The rooms feature comfy beds, quiet heat or cooling, a full-size shower with endless hot water, and a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel is tucked into a series of well-lighted car dealerships if you like to walk at night and browse new models while stretching your legs. Restaurants are nearby. The senior rate will please.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Tacoma - Puyallup. We are 9 miles away from the Greater Tacoma Convention Center and down the street from the intersection of Washington 512 and 167. Our property is just 6 miles from the Greater Tacoma Convention Center. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Puyallup reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Economy Studios Tacoma - Puyallup Hotel Puyallup
- Extended Stay America Puyallup
- Crossland Hotel Puyallup