I've stayed at this hotel a bunch of times. It's basic, no frills, but usually o.k. This time my air conditioning unit wasn't working. When I asked if I could be moved to another room I was told that they were all full. The hotel is o.k. The beds are hard. The carpets in most of the rooms I've been in are stained. I have a service dog and I've always felt safe walking him--even after dark. I am undecided if I will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Tacoma - Puyallup. We are 9 miles away from the Greater Tacoma Convention Center and down the street from the intersection of Washington 512 and 167. Our property is just 6 miles from the Greater Tacoma Convention Center. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Puyallup reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Economy Studios Tacoma - Puyallup Hotel Puyallup
- Extended Stay America Puyallup
- Crossland Hotel Puyallup