I have stayed at many extended stay hotels. Although this one is a Crossland, and in the cheapest category, I still expected to feel safe and was surprised when I didn't feel this way - especially in Puyallup.
It was noisy at night with a lot of loud, weird looking characters about the hotel. Even though it was super cheap and had a kitchenette, I didn't sleep well and I wouldn't stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Tacoma - Puyallup. We are 9 miles away from the Greater Tacoma Convention Center and down the street from the intersection of Washington 512 and 167. Our property is just 6 miles from the Greater Tacoma Convention Center. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Puyallup reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Economy Studios Tacoma - Puyallup Hotel Puyallup
- Extended Stay America Puyallup
- Crossland Hotel Puyallup