This is a wonderful place to stay. The location is great and close to everything. Rooms, especially for the price, were really nice. We especially enjoyed having cooking facilities. Pet friendly, although $25.00 a night just for the pet is a bit high. Other places are $10.00. The staff were excellent!!!!!!!!!! If you decide to stay we know you will enjoy the service. Casey, the young man that checked us in, was very pleasant. It is nice to know there are good staff such as him that really care about your stay and try to make it as good a stay as possible. Thank you Casey!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Tacoma - Puyallup. We are 9 miles away from the Greater Tacoma Convention Center and down the street from the intersection of Washington 512 and 167. Our property is just 6 miles from the Greater Tacoma Convention Center. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Puyallup reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Economy Studios Tacoma - Puyallup Hotel Puyallup
- Extended Stay America Puyallup
- Crossland Hotel Puyallup