First of all - this is a budget hotel. You get what you pay for. The bed in my basic room was small (full sized, not queen) with a cheap (hard) mattress. The room is fairly small. I didn't use the TV so can't comment on it. I wish that the heater/AC unit had separate fan/temperature settings (I like to keep the fan running to block out random noises). But the room was very clean, and it does have a small kitchenette and a decent bathroom (shower only). It is near the railroad tracks; the trains didn't wake me up but again, that is why I keep a fan running. I was on my own; two people in the same space might seem a bit cramped, especially with the small bed.
I didn't have much interaction with the staff apart from checking in, but the woman on duty was very pleasant and efficient. Good enough for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Tacoma - Puyallup. We are 9 miles away from the Greater Tacoma Convention Center and down the street from the intersection of Washington 512 and 167. Our property is just 6 miles from the Greater Tacoma Convention Center. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Puyallup reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Economy Studios Tacoma - Puyallup Hotel Puyallup
- Extended Stay America Puyallup
- Crossland Hotel Puyallup